PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Never-Ending Summer! - Ends 22nd August

ChickenFaces
14-08-2010, 10:59 PM
My summer vacation's winding down as we speak. [Err, type.]
And I know we all dread going back to school... But what if summer didn't have to end?

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Never-Ending Summer&style=Habboclub

Write a letter persuading your school to not open so that you can have a never-ending summer vacation! Be professional or witty, do whatever you'd like!

1st Place = 100 points, 1 HC Sofa + 20 rep
2nd Place = 75 points + 20 rep
3rd Place = 50 points + 10 rep

Please tell us your team for HxSS. If you're not in a team, you can join one by clicking here (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) and picking a team!

Glopy
17-08-2010, 11:30 PM
dear college,

we haven't met yet, and tbh im looking forward to coming to college, but a bit more time of school would be all fine and dandy, so listen up, i got the head master, in a headlock, and ill blow out hes brains unless you make it longer CA-PESH, either way ill still get longer of college because ill be excluded, so up to you ;) x

soon-to-meet, callum x

Dean
18-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Dear [my college name here ;)],

Unfortunately, I'm enjoying HxSS and I don't really want to get off my lazy ass and learn, but I guess I don't have to. Infact, I won't. How do you feel now? I could lack education and I'd end up NO WHERE IN LIFE. I'd blame it on the government, wouldn't you feel bad? You're the reason I haven't got any qualifications.

Give me an extra 6 weeks and I'll be there. Happy?

You better be.

Yours,

Dean

iDices
18-08-2010, 03:20 AM
Dear School, Why not have a Never ending summer.. oh thats right because ur all *******.. ( I guess ill get a detention for that) Im Looking forward to go to school.. But thanks to you people HxSS will end when school started so why Not have a Never ending summer!! Just for this year and maybe next year we can start off By Idk Winter? Comprendo come on i know this Letter looks Immature but we Kids want to have more fun during summer.. you know more partys and stuff :D so really Have a Never ending summer would be Great.. Read this letter and if the Principal rejects it Make a Poll asking Kids to Vote!

Poll: Have Never ending summer Or Not?

Have a Never ending summer / -------------- 134
Start School right away -------------------45

Thats it so Far and we can really go ahead and look more kids want to have a Never ending summer!!

Oh wait whats that... 20 More Votes!!! to have a never ending summer? wow!

Have a Never ending summer / -------------- 154
Start School right away -------------------45

Josh
18-08-2010, 04:11 AM
Dea... oh wait, my school never closed.

soccerkid16
18-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Dear college :(

Unfortunately, my summer has been very short :( so i would like to let you know that i'm extending my summer :D till next year of this time :) i know its short notice and all, and we havent met yet :( but this is a great way for me to still figure out what i want to do in my life :) i know your sad and disappointed and all but look on the bright side :) you'll see me next year with a big smile on my face :) and an idea of what i want to do in my life :)

i'm sorry for any inconvenience and everyone :( but i cant wait to meet you guys next year :)

yours truly
max

HxSS Blue team :)

StripedTiger
18-08-2010, 10:31 AM
(ive just finished sixth form incase theres any confusion)

Dear headmaster and board of governors,
I am writing in relevance to the summer ending and the new term beginning. Unfortunately for our school, the summer will not be ending and the term will not begin. If you attempt to open the school in September and end our summer, I'll blow it up :] end of.
Thank you

KebabJuice
18-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Dear College

Noone wants to go back to your underachieving school
if you open again i will sue you for health and safety for rats in the cafeteria

best wishes
KebabJuice

nathanb48
18-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Dear School !

I have had a wonderful holiday this term and think it is very upsetting how I have to come back. All the fun is about to be over and everyone returns to miserable mode. Let's face it , nobody likes school.

I was just walking down the sunny beach of the Caribbean when it struck my mind I have 1 day left :(. Why should I return to learning when I have had 14 years of it ! It is unfair and out of order how we have to come back.

After reading this letter you should feel what I feel and do this : Never stop Summer Breaks !

Thanks Your pupils

(Green Team FTW!)

Samantha
18-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Dear New College
I am afraid to be the bearer of bad news, well bad news for you! As David Cameron is stopping some things to get more money I am afraid all schools should be closed for the foreseeable future. This may come to you as a shock, but it is clearly not my fault. The government have decided to make all the world equal and now you would have to pay a lot of money to send our children off to further education and secondary school. You may appeal, make petitions etc, but I am afraid it will not make a difference in this situation!
Good luck in future jobs! As all teachers will be fired!
Hey, I'm telling you early, beware.

David Cameron

GREEN

Fustraton
19-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Dear Academy,
I will speak for everyone saying that we do not want the academy to go on. These are the reasons why.
1. Everyone voted on a badge and you messed it up.
2. We have to go to a rubbish school.
3. I wont even see the building.
4. My teachers are getting fired or retiring.
5. Ive heard rumours about a giant fight that will start when we get into there.

BrokenRave
19-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Dear Headmistress:

I am writing to discuss the possibility of an extended holiday. This is because, despite how much I appreciate the work you all do, I have been discovered that during this holiday the school will be undergoing long-awaited maintenance on the roofs of all the school buildings. I believe it would be disheartening and harder to learn with such distractions. Therefore, a longer holiday would ensure that any work would be complete by the time we came back, and we could focus solely on our schoolwork.

Sincerely,

Emily

Jodie
20-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Dear College

I am afraid to announce that due to the weather I have not been able to go to the library and study for my College Starter Exams. I need a little more time to get out and study. I also need some money so I can pay to get in, so I need you to give us a longer summer. Either you do this or I tell your mom's you have been naughty and then Santa won't bring you some socks for xmas.

Poll

Have you had chance to study due to weather?
----------------------------------------------128 said yes
----------------------------------------------14 said no

The Poll shows you what students from college's all over said.
Now you have heard what I have to say. I hope you listen to this, or I might have to take action further.
Good Luck

One of your pupils called StudentX

Molly.22
20-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Dear School,

I ask you to not open the school ever again. The reasons for this is that students should be able to have more time to relax until the work period. Once you start working, you have no real breaks until retirement which is when you cannot have as much fun as would like. Also many of the students are very badly behaved and then all students are not able to learn, which is in most lessons. To finish off, the school is in very bad condition and is not safe for students to be in.

Thankyou for reading,
Molly.22 - Black Team

Matthew
20-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I believe that this years summer has not been long enough, i mean, 9 weeks?! I think that we students deserve a lot more than that, and so i, and many of my fellow students believe that this years summer holiday should continue until next year.

Holidays are not just about sitting down at your computer all day on habboxforum.com, its about having fun with your friends, relaxing, doing things that you wouldnt normally have time to do. If the summer was to continue on, we [the students] would have more time to do these things, which we never normally can when school is taking place.

We [the students] have worked very, very hard recently in school, and so our holiday should reflect this. Also, im very sure that the teacher would enjoy this break as well, it would give them the opportunity to relax. Teachers work very hard in school and out, preparing lessons and such, and sometimes dont even have long enough to do so!
This 'extended break' would give them enough time to prepare for years of lessons to come, meaning that they can rest more while school is taking place (i.e afterwords, when they would normally be preparing the next days lessons). This would mean that they would come into school the next day fresher, and happier, which benefits not only the students but the teachers colleagues as well.

I understand that you may dislike this idea, but i ask you to please take it into consideration. There are many 'pros' to this holiday, not only for the students but for the teachers as well.

To back up my points, i conducted a survey asking the following question:

'Do you feel stressed during the school period because of lack of breaks?'

PUPILS (100 asked)
Yes ---- 96%
No ---- 4%

TEACHERS (100 asked)
Yes ---- 89%
No ---- 11%

Thank you for your time.
Matt

TEAM RED FTW

K-Cat
21-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Dear Mr. Principle,

Hey we put up enough with you already. School's out forever! And you just have to deal with it.
Got it!? Great.

- A

Ya it sucked. But I'm on the Black Team!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!