PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Help+Opinions...Beach Bar

Kieron
17-08-2010, 01:23 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/otjigx.png

Ok,
Im getting pretty bored of doing this as cant afford(at the moment) to finish.
So what you think i should do:
> continue and try to finish?
> or sell up and make something else?

+
opinions on room please.

Thanks,
Kieron.

Florx
17-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Where's the water?

Add that and it'd be great! :D

Kieron
17-08-2010, 01:36 AM
that water is what i need to get haha

Alkaz
17-08-2010, 01:38 AM
It's looking good. Apart from the obvious the only thing I can see so far which I don't think you need is two bars, one largish one would be enough.

Kieron
17-08-2010, 01:40 AM
what would you suggest i could put in the little bar area instead?

maybe put showers there?

.red-bleu.
17-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Sorry, I don't like it. It looks like 1000 other beaches in habbo. Tiki bar, ice creams and the pan-o-ramas with the beach view...

Catzsy
17-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Some nice design there. If you are not putting water down I would suggest a yellow or blue floor. :)

-Danube-
17-08-2010, 11:27 AM
You've got like a busy bar area etc at one side, so at the other side you should make it more tranquil. Use lots of nature things, like the jungle walls etc and then have water for swimming, make it more like a river rather than a big expansion of water to match the Jungle Walls

marine
17-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Sorry, I don't like it. It looks like 1000 other beaches in habbo. Tiki bar, ice creams and the pan-o-ramas with the beach view...
Agreed.

Jorc
17-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Save up more and continue it. It looks great so far. Maybe work on it by section, like save the water for last or something.

Griz
17-08-2010, 11:55 AM
continue that and get furni to add to it gradually

Kieron
19-08-2010, 02:33 PM
ok....

Some nice design there. If you are not putting water down I would suggest a yellow or blue floor. :)
i was going to put water down :)

You've got like a busy bar area etc at one side, so at the other side you should make it more tranquil. Use lots of nature things, like the jungle walls etc and then have water for swimming, make it more like a river rather than a big expansion of water to match the Jungle Walls
umm nice ideas :)

Save up more and continue it. It looks great so far. Maybe work on it by section, like save the water for last or something.

continue that and get furni to add to it gradually

well tbh, im not on habbo much no more, so i will either sell it all, and just leave credits on my account for if i return, or the room will just rot into habbo pixels :S

Sick.Boy.Wow
19-08-2010, 02:58 PM
You should include water as everyone is saying, what is a beach without water? :P
And some of the new summer furni to get the beach party going..!

Kieron
19-08-2010, 03:02 PM
You should include water as everyone is saying, what is a beach without water? :P
And some of the new summer furni to get the beach party going..!

Thanks,
+
as i have said i was planning to add the water patches when i found a bulk seller, + was focusing on getting patches before i started adding anything else.

Kieron
19-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Slight change of plan, im scrapping that whole idea and doing a different one :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!