PDA

View Full Version : Mass effect 2, Resistance 3 and more

dbgtz
17-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Announced at games com
2 new skus, 320gb with move bundle for 349 euros and a plain 160gb for 299 euros
Also Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one which has co-op
with some stuff from already announced games

ill get some images and whatnot

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/galleries/2010-08-17/sony-gamescom/sony-gamescom_1282066932.jpg
credit to gamrfeed, vgchartz

mass effect 2 comes in jan 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbkXTSs3bvU

Fez
17-08-2010, 09:56 PM
No Mass Effect 1 means you can't import saves. Means a certain character won't be in the game.

:(

dbgtz
17-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah and MS said that ME1 won't come to PS3 either, which I kinda expected.

Also it appears virtua tennis 4 was announced as a ps3 exclusive with move + 3d
sony must be really daring, want more move games or want more 3d games. not surprised considering the chance they took with heavy rain.

Fez
17-08-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm hearing the start of ME2 will be like a visual graphic novel allowing you to make all the choices in ME1, faster.

Good-o.

Neil
19-08-2010, 01:10 AM
There is only like 3 choices that change Mass Effect 2 and the game lets you decide those choices at the start whether you import a save or not.

Fez
19-08-2010, 01:36 AM
There is only like 3 choices that change Mass Effect 2 and the game lets you decide those choices at the start whether you import a save or not.

Actually there are many 'important' variables that will affect the game.

Wrex, Rachni Queen, who you save on Virmire, Conrad Verner, who you choose to save at the end, love interest.

If they don't at least have the option to have

Wrex

In the game then I will not buy this. I am dead serious.

Neil
19-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Actually there are many 'important' variables that will affect the game.

Wrex, Rachni Queen, who you save on Virmire, Conrad Verner, who you choose to save at the end, love interest.

If they don't at least have the option to have

Wrex

In the game then I will not buy this. I am dead serious.

Not every optional thing from ME was put in ME2, the only ones that matter in ME2 are the ones you are questioned about at the beginning of the game, ME3 might include a bit more of the other choices but the only main one is who is in the council still, other than that it's just slight plot alterations.

Fez
19-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Not every optional thing from ME was put in ME2, the only ones that matter in ME2 are the ones you are questioned about at the beginning of the game, ME3 might include a bit more of the other choices but the only main one is who is in the council still, other than that it's just slight plot alterations.

DID YOU JUST CALLWREX A SLIGHT PLOT ALTERATION.

GAHHHHHHH

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!