PDA

View Full Version : noob question, i'm afraid.

Zak
17-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Ok so I haven't been on Habbo in about a year, I see they've combined all hotels now.. as was rumoured ages ago when I looked..

Urm my question is..

What happens with the names? what happened if someone had the name "cake" on us habbo, and uk habbo for example?

For instance I search "A" on homepages, and I get an account made 1st sept 04. I'm guessing from us habbo? so what happened to 'a' from uk habbo.. i know he hasn't been on for years but i'm using as an example :)

can someone kindly explain :)
xx

Griz
17-08-2010, 10:42 PM
well if the same account merged they would get a # or a symbol at the end of there name and they will either get to keep the symbol or change there name, well something like that so if cake was on some hotels the account would be cake# cake*

for uk its #
for au its *
for us its $
and not to sure for singaore

Zak
17-08-2010, 10:49 PM
aha, so it was basically first come first serve with the names. first to activate got their original name.. well it seems mine doesn't have a hash so all good.. time to check my other Habbo's guestbook and see my others. :) thank you +rep

Jorc
17-08-2010, 10:53 PM
The account that was more active got it. And Singapore was ^ and Canada was & btw.

Zak
17-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I wouldn't have stood a chance then.. I've got that badge saying I've only spent 2 hours in hotel so far since they were introduced :-) +rep to you too. thanks!

Edit: Haha just found out six of my accounts have hashs, including my old fake MOD account.

Jorc
17-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Haha you're welcome. Also people that had the symbols at the end of their names had the option to change it. :D which was a good idea for most people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!