PDA

View Full Version : Recently Quit WoW

Delimed
20-08-2010, 08:26 AM
I just quit world of warcraft because i got a new computer and its gone with the old computer and i dont know whether to start again but if you think i shud say it

And before that

Check me out on the armory

Neptunlon
80 Pally
Dwarf
Lightenings Blade Realm

Bailey
20-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Most of your gear is totally unsuited for retribution, no enchants, no gems, no glyphs, your spec is terrible and makes me want to cry.

If by level 80 you haven't learnt the general basics of WoW, which obviously you have not grasped, I'ld give it up and stop wasting your money.

Delimed
20-08-2010, 08:38 AM
lol thank you i was going to do that anyway i just dont get the enjoyment of playing it anymore

Wig44.
21-08-2010, 12:17 AM
lol thank you i was going to do that anyway i just dont get the enjoyment of playing it anymore

I'm not surprised that you aren't enjoying it, you've done everything wrong. Half of your gear is tank gear, half of it is dps gear & you are ret specced. You have maxed out the ret tree which is really stupid, you dont have enchants or gems you don't even have any glyphs. Sort out your character and it may be more fun, but even if you do sort out gear/spec/enchants/gems by actually using google I bet you're still a complete buffoon who keyboard turns to run into the fire because IT'S SO TOTALLY KEWL M8.

So I'd agree with you quitting wow. You are saving poor PUGs out there from having to suffer your presence, wasting a raid/party slot.

TehJoshy
22-08-2010, 10:06 PM
God have mercy on us all...

Axel
26-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Actually, most is tank, some is pvp, a few are for enhancement/hunters, 2 items are ret, and yet full ret spec. And you can't even spell your realm right. LIGHTNING.

I don't even understand that spec. Maybe speccing is hard, but if you're meant to be dealing damage, surely putting points in increased strength rather than increased healing on you is better in the prot tree?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!