PDA

View Full Version : I want to move schools?

airforce
20-08-2010, 10:20 PM
I know we're on six weeks but i really don't like my school.

I used to have a load of friends but then i got mixed up with some bad peoples now they just always blame me for everything and always being told i'm going to get beat up and my feelings are hurt very easily. (Don't suggest fighting they're a touch bunch) I'm obviously not gonna tell my mum that

I get in trouble a lot at school and the teachers blame me for everything theres a school around 3miles away from me i can get there by bus

any help? i really want to move schools.. please?
What do i say to mum/dad i don't mind paying for the uniform

cocaine
20-08-2010, 10:24 PM
your parents need to get involved anyway to move you to a different school

Apple
20-08-2010, 10:35 PM
You can't run away from everything in life. Just out of interest what school year are you in and how old are you?

Soy
21-08-2010, 01:37 AM
man up

you dont deserve a penis

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not be rude to other members.

Rapidshare
21-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Talk to your parents, we cant do anything else.

Samantha.
22-08-2010, 10:24 AM
The best thing for you to do is talk to your parents, it is best to tell someone than run away from your problems!

Catzsy
22-08-2010, 10:42 AM
I know we're on six weeks but i really don't like my school.

I used to have a load of friends but then i got mixed up with some bad peoples now they just always blame me for everything and always being told i'm going to get beat up and my feelings are hurt very easily. (Don't suggest fighting they're a touch bunch) I'm obviously not gonna tell my mum that

I get in trouble a lot at school and the teachers blame me for everything theres a school around 3miles away from me i can get there by bus

any help? i really want to move schools.. please?

What do i say to mum/dad i don't mind paying for the uniform

I think you should say exactly what you have said here and admit you got mixed with the wrong crowd and now want to make a fresh start. I hope that they will listen to you. Good luck!

wiktoria
22-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Talk to your parents about it I'm sure they will help you.

sammy
22-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah I'd also advise you tell your parents about your problems. Hopefully they will care about you enough to move you to a different school if you're having problems, make sure that is what you really want though and think things through before doing it!

j0rd
22-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I think you should talk to you're parents and explain it all to them.
Then ask them if its ok that you move school to solve the problem

Plean
22-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Tell your parents what happens at school then ask them to move school. Good Luck.

9y
22-08-2010, 12:30 PM
If you really really want to move, arrangements can be made for this. Sometimes this isnt actually necessary.

Because your in with the wrong crowd and dont want to be, schools will usually accept to a tutor group change so that your classes are no longer with that group of people. They do this because it may eventually lead to bullying which schools are zero tolerance about. Speak with your tutor or personal learning coach to try and get this sorted without telling your parents.

If it turns out that they dont believe you or dont want to do this, you need to tell your parents. If worst comes to worst, you may have to switch schools. Trust me, its harder to move into a new school and be somebody everyone likes and one of the crowd being new at the school.

Best of luck! x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!