PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 2 No Longer 360 Exclusive

Firehorse
20-08-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm assuming this is because of the good reviews and how well it was received (or maybe the exact opposite I don't really know) But they sure are doing it to milk more money from sales. Even with good reviews I personally wouldn't see this as a mass console selling title, and perhaps the third will be an xbox exclusive and this is a marketing stunt to get PS3 users hooked and then later buy an xbox when the third isn't released on PS3. (Speculation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-chjRWdlTg

Pyroka
20-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Wouldn't be surprised really. I don't know how gaming companies can afford exclusivity deals knowing they could get so much more from everyone if they sold all platforms on launch.

If so, PS3 players will be eager to see how it runs on the superior hardware power.

Lost_Addict
21-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Wouldn't be surprised really. I don't know how gaming companies can afford exclusivity deals knowing they could get so much more from everyone if they sold all platforms on launch.

If so, PS3 players will be eager to see how it runs on the superior hardware power.

They get paied by microsoft / sony ALOT

Neil
21-08-2010, 01:04 AM
They are probably bringing it over to PS3 because it got 96 on Metacritic, it's only to milk sales.

It's an EA port so, lolno.

Soy
21-08-2010, 01:38 AM
oh wow no one cares **** game

roll on halo reach

/thread

Stephen!
21-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Mass Effect 2 has never been 360 exclusive... PC anyone?

dbgtz
21-08-2010, 10:21 AM
exactly what i was thinking stephen
i still question wether to get this, id rather get resistance 3, killzone 3 etc.
also technically i posted this in the sony section :L

edit: anyone suspicious on how they use the old ps3 logo? :P

samsaBEAR
21-08-2010, 05:09 PM
So Mass Effect is still 360 exclusive? Stupid move imo, if I had a PS3, no matter how much I wanted to play ME2, I wouldn't play it without playing the first game, and I wouldn't buy a whole new console just for that. Doesn't really make sense to me

Fez
21-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Original Mass Effect published by Microsoft Game Studios so....

Bioware do horrible PS3 ports, Dragon Age on the PS3 is near unplayable.

There will be a graphic novel interactive thing at the start of Mass Effect 2 to let you make all the choices you missed.

Please for the love of god let Wrex be in it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!