PDA

View Full Version : How embarissing

GoldenMerc
21-08-2010, 07:00 PM
My girlfriend sleeps over about 4-5 times a week and she says i normally sleep talk but she can't understand me, last night i was pretty drunk and apparently i tried to sell her drugs in my sleep. Like i don't "deal" in real life i don't really do drugs that often, so where does this all come from?
Ross

Thread moved by scott (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything'

AlexOC
21-08-2010, 07:17 PM
My girlfriend sleeps over about 4-5 times a week and she says i normally sleep talk but she can't understand me, last night i was pretty drunk and apparently i tried to sell her drugs in my sleep. Like i don't "deal" in real life i don't really do drugs that often, so where does this all come from?
Ross

This is very common, it means you have a below than average penis length.

Minstrels
21-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm afraid I'm a medical student who also takes psychology, this diagnosis is correct.

Apple
21-08-2010, 08:06 PM
The term dreaming of things didn't come from nowhere (e.g "I've dreamed of being a singer all my life"), it actually means that deep down you wish to be a drug dealer. I think.

Misawa
21-08-2010, 08:47 PM
No one actually knows the answer to dreams, so you can only speculate.

9y
22-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Dreams mean nothing in real life. you cant expect what happens in a dream to happen in your life, if that did happen, my life would be a mess. x

Catzsy
22-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Well compare it to your other dreams - I am sure you have had some very bizarre ones. I have. :P

Kyle
22-08-2010, 10:48 AM

I'm afraid I'm a medical student who also takes psychology, this diagnosis is correct.

I too can vouch for this.

Nemo
22-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I too can vouch for this.
And i can confirm (from an outside source) that the diagnosis is correct.

But yeah, impossible to say exactly it means

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!