PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What the...

karter
22-08-2010, 05:46 AM
I had been collecting Gum machines for like half a year and making their sets. Colours like Yellow and Biege were really rare so i used to offer 5c+ .
Now , yesterday realised that all the diner furni was in the catalouge.
I asked my friends and they said that the furni has been there for a while

Now , isnt this unfair that we keep collecting furni and they just recklessly put them on the cata. :(

Well i will have to sell my 100 Gum machines now , they won't even sell for 2 per

Muct
22-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Didn't this happen with the DJ Deck once?
Yeh they really shouldn't release rares etc into the cata as norms... :L

amarj
22-08-2010, 10:09 AM
gum machines aren't rare, they are catergory rares, you should have known that those type will always appear in the catalog again, just like jungle walls and shalimar fountains.

The only furni that won't be released is collectable or rares they sell in the rare section.

Matthew
22-08-2010, 10:50 AM
gum machines aren't rare, they are catergory rares, you should have known that those type will always appear in the catalog again, just like jungle walls and shalimar fountains.

The only furni that won't be released is collectable or rares they sell in the rare section.
this ^

the gumball machines are (or were anyway) released in the catalogue every now and again, im sure the colours changed every time as well? (blue one time, aqua the next or w/e)

they were always gonna come out again :P

Rigr
22-08-2010, 10:57 AM
I had been collecting Gum machines for like half a year and making their sets. Colours like Yellow and Biege were really rare so i used to offer 5c+ .
Now , yesterday realised that all the diner furni was in the catalouge.
I asked my friends and they said that the furni has been there for a while

Now , isnt this unfair that we keep collecting furni and they just recklessly put them on the cata. :(

Well i will have to sell my 100 Gum machines now , they won't even sell for 2 per

I have 5 big rooms full of recoloured area/iced/mode, and now its all in the catalogue :(

I was selling a lot of it 2-10c per piece, but now its worthless

Samantha
24-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I think it's stupid how Habbo think it's good to release re-colours again and again. It just means that people who have collection rooms have wasted time, money and effort on them.

They think they can receive more money for them but they can't I would rather buy from a shop then buy from the catalog, the catalog is an expensive place to buy things and it's genuinely a rip off.

I think that Habbo do not read the surveys we do on how to improve Habbo they should stop releasing stuff and get their brain into action by creating new things that people will actually like!

They tried that once though with the VIP furniture, now HC and VIP is only really clothes, and the 'pros' VIP gives doesn't even happen when they say no ads, I get ads.

Anyway back on topic, as I said it's stupid, it was just like when Habbo uk released the red gothic fountain, and things like that by bringing wacky weekends we didn't need it and there was only like 5 fountains in the whole hotel which are now nearly worthless!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!