PDA

View Full Version : FranKo coming to Habbo

Deak
24-08-2010, 11:49 AM
The guys have got a date set with you, come say hello! Riding the successful wave that was the release of their debut album, 'Vote FranKo', earlier this year (a tribute to their devoted fans), the talented indie band rockers have created a name to be reckoned with in the UK. FranKo is not your average screamo or Jonas band... they are something else altogether!
Which is why we are thrilled that the guys are taking time out of their very busy schedules to come and have an acoustic set and a chat right here in Habbo Hotel!

Date: 27 August
Time: 4.30pm BST (British summer time)
Where: MTV VIP Lounge

I've never heard of these, has anybody else?

j0rd
24-08-2010, 11:54 AM
I havnt, is it a UK celeb visit?

immense
24-08-2010, 11:54 AM
frank who

Deak
24-08-2010, 12:27 PM
I havnt, is it a UK celeb visit?

The guys have got a date set with you, come say hello! Riding the successful wave that was the release of their debut album, 'Vote FranKo', earlier this year (a tribute to their devoted fans), [B]the talented indie band rockers have created a name to be reckoned with in the UK. FranKo is not your average screamo or Jonas band... they are something else altogether!
Which is why we are thrilled that the guys are taking time out of their very busy schedules to come and have an acoustic set and a chat right here in Habbo Hotel!

Yeh a UK celeb visit ~ shame nobody has heard of them!

Kipp
24-08-2010, 12:28 PM
I've never heard of them before. Hmmmmmm ok then, I will not be there.

Imosae
24-08-2010, 12:28 PM
lmao proberly some band who plays gigs around town every now and again

immense
24-08-2010, 12:29 PM
i would genuinely rather see sierk :S

dbgtz
24-08-2010, 01:03 PM
tbh i hardly ever know any "celeb" that comes and visits.

Pigperson
24-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Omg, it looks like 4 Justin Biebers :l

Will

KebabJuice
24-08-2010, 02:11 PM
I havn't heard of them either. I hope they're here to promote good music ;l

AgnesIO
24-08-2010, 02:13 PM
i would genuinely rather see sierk :S

Honestly you x Stop making me laugh in every bloody post :L

But in all seriousness; who the bloody hell is FranKo

Arron
24-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Habbo should get people besides singers/groups/artists in the hotel, such as Trevor McDonald. I'd much prefer to talk to this gentleman than a bunch of nobodies.

Who remembers that Stephen Baldwin? He was soooooooo gormless. After he got evicted from CBB he popped on the hotel briefly. All he'd say was "YEAHHHH!" "HABBO ROCKS" "I LOVE YOU ALL".

Samantha.
24-08-2010, 03:28 PM
I've never heard of them! Probably going to be ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!