PDA

View Full Version : Makosi.

Clo
07-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Who's watching Big brother? Lmao. What's going to happen? Lol Eugene started crying? Aww

Steph
07-08-2005, 08:33 PM
lol Eugene chooese to let Makosi free I think. I hate Makosi, she thinks Big Brother loves her!

HellyBelly
07-08-2005, 08:34 PM
wost happenin? my tv is abducted by my brother </3

Clo
07-08-2005, 09:04 PM
What basically happened. Makosi was ''kidnapped'' by Big brother and was stuck in a cage in the garden. Then Big brother called the housemates in one by one and offered them luxuries. If the housemates accepted the luxuries, Makosi would be in the cage 30 more minuites. All the housemates took the goods apart from Eugene. Aw. Then later Craig was complaining about Eugene crying. Saying that he cries for NOTHING. If Eugene cries for nothing where does CRAIG stand. Stupid man. I hate Craig. Anyway, Anthony was telling Craig that Eugene is a very emotional man. Then Craig couldn't stand that Eugene is cla'ssed more emotional than him so he has to be better and says ''I'm more emotional though'' Grr. Does he ever shut up trying to be better than everyone else.

Steph
07-08-2005, 09:06 PM
What basically happened. Makosi was ''kidnapped'' by Big brother and was stuck in a cage in the garden. Then Big brother called the housemates in one by one and offered them luxuries. If the housemates accepted the luxuries, Makosi would be in the cage 30 more minuites. All the housemates took the goods apart from Eugene. Aw. Then later Craig was complaining about Eugene crying. Saying that he cries for NOTHING. If Eugene cries for nothing where does CRAIG stand. Stupid man. I hate Craig. Anyway, Anthony was telling Craig that Eugene is a very emotional man. Then Craig couldn't stand that Eugene is cla'ssed more emotional than him so he has to be better and says ''I'm more emotional though'' Grr. Does he ever shut up trying to be better than everyone else.
lol ano exactly! In Craig's point of view, its ok for him to cry all the time but if anyone else does they being pathetic. I hate him!

MsTanya
LMMFFFAAOOO !
Eugene Crying Over Choosing To Set Her Free?

HellyBelly
kk thankz 4 the update ;) lol Craig is soo annoying :@

Little_Chi
07-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I dont like eugene for the simple fact that, He has a good chance at beating anthony to win BB , >:( i think he goes abit too over the top when he cries about stupid things like that, Craig made me laugh , when he was in the Diary room, and he said "oh she can stay in there for another 30 mintues"
But i also hate craig because he never shuts up

Ant to win <3

joeyjo21
07-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Makosi reminded me of David Blaine up in that box, wow that gingerbread house was cool! That was funny when kinga, craig and ant took all the treats :-) i cant believe Eugene cried (again!) hes a grown man, and he needs to grow up seriously! And when Craig had a panic attack, omg i felt embarrased just watching that. I sooooo cant wait for the final :)

MsTanya
07-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I dont like eugene for the simple fact that, He has a good chance at beating anthony to win BB , >:( i think he goes abit too over the top when he cries about stupid things like that, Craig made me laugh , when he was in the Diary room, and he said "oh she can stay in there for another 30 mintues"
But i also hate craig because he never shuts up

Ant to win <3

Amen ;)

HellyBelly
07-08-2005, 09:10 PM
lol ANT 2 WIN <33333333333333333333333333333333

Clo
08-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Makosi reminded me of David Blaine up in that box, wow that gingerbread house was cool! That was funny when kinga, craig and ant took all the treats :-) i cant believe Eugene cried (again!) hes a grown man, and he needs to grow up seriously! And when Craig had a panic attack, omg i felt embarrased just watching that. I sooooo cant wait for the final :)
Craig needs to grow up more than Eugene. Although he's younger, bah. He's the most annoying person i've ever come across (Craig)
And that was no 'panic attack' he's just a :rude: attention seeker.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!