PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Having problems with furni going missing from hand ;o

Rombix
25-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I had 13 mists now all of a sudden have 4
i had a full floor of mars patches and nowi only have 20

anyone else having problems or could advise me on what to do?

I know i havent sold them i have tried clearing cache and logging in again but nothing really odd?

Jordan
25-08-2010, 10:56 AM
No, I haven't had any problems with habbo atm, haven't lost any furniture :S

Robbie
25-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Are you sure someone hasn't been on your account?

Nixt
25-08-2010, 11:03 AM
This isn't something I have heard happening. I think your best bet would be to contact Habbo directly - they keep furni IDs etc and should be able to trace it all. I'd change your passwords etc as well, just in case? Also have you checked they're not hiding in a room somewhere?

Rombix
25-08-2010, 11:05 AM
This isn't something I have heard happening. I think your best bet would be to contact Habbo directly - they keep furni IDs etc and should be able to trace it all. I'd change your passwords etc as well, just in case? Also have you checked they're not hiding in a room somewhere?

Cheers everyone for your help, basically i been going round the rooms i created and pickall'ing, and doubt anyone hacking me as all Thrones are still in hand as they would be first thing someone would take imo!

I will have a skim through all my rooms in a sec and see whats happening! :)

Will let you know :)

EDIT!

Just checked all my rooms and did :furni in each one and can't find them in any room so they have miraciously dissapeared i will contact habbo and see what they say about it but i know i deffo havent sold them or put them in marketplace as i only picked them all up last night :)

Rigr
25-08-2010, 11:40 AM
I had this exact problem about a year ago and there were a few threads about it with people having the exact same problem.

The problem i had was that i had gone over the limit in my inventory (stupid i know). When this happens, some of the furniture in your hand decreases in amount/disappears, but it is still there

All you have to do is place all your pieces of furniture in rooms and reload habbo. It will probably take a while but it is the only way i could solve it myself.

When i had this problem i contacted habbo and they were hopeless as usual so someone (not staff) worked out how to solve it

P.S This might not be your problem, but if you have a lot of furni in your inventory or like having bulks (like me), then this could be your problem

Hope i helped :)

Also, here is the old thread with the solution: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=624787&highlight=Disappearing+furni

EDIT: This usually happens when you use :pickall or do big trades.

Rombix
25-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks luke i have just started emptying my hand now and es i have alot of bulks in inventory :) so will sort this out now hopefully it will sort it +rep to everyone who helped :) Cheers

KebabJuice
25-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah i could of sworn i had a polar sofa but that went missing aswell

dbgtz
25-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Well everyones furni is missing from the hand, because the hand was made fired because it had an affair with sampos wife.
Anyway I don't really see how it's an inventory overflow, I have a crap load in mine and I still see it all.

KebabJuice
25-08-2010, 02:01 PM
If you have a load how can you keep track of all of it.

Rigr
25-08-2010, 02:10 PM
When i had this problem, i had 1000's (yes 1000's) of pieces of furniture in my hand, and i didnt realise how much i had actually lost untiil i put it all down :P

Rombix
25-08-2010, 09:10 PM
When i had this problem, i had 1000's (yes 1000's) of pieces of furniture in my hand, and i didnt realise how much i had actually lost untiil i put it all down :P

just put a few things down and most of it is back and to the guy who said how can i keep track i just can!!

Rigr
25-08-2010, 09:15 PM
just put a few things down and most of it is back and to the guy who said how can i keep track i just can!!

Thats good,
+for some reason, i could always remember how many of each bulk i had :P

Plean
25-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Iv'e not lost any furni

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!