PDA

View Full Version : Moan moan moan.

AgnesIO
25-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Sorry, but why do users constantly moan about habbo only caring about money? Why do people moan they make credits more expensive?

Not sure about other people, but if I was sulake I would want to take every single penny I could of the users who play it. People seem to forget that sulake is a BUSINESS, not simply a game for people to play on. You don't really think Sulake still run habbo to make teenage kids happy to you (well 5 year old kids nowadays)..

/rant

CraigCorb
25-08-2010, 11:37 PM
True, but it would be in their best business interest to at least make it seem like that was their purpose and to take some steps to keep Habbo like the place that it was in the past. Think of how many people have quit and would otherwise still be on the game spending money. That's my view of it. I'm not saying you're wrong, everything you said is true, I'm just giving my opinion.

Muct
26-08-2010, 05:16 AM
I agree with the OP, if anybody else was Sulake they'd want as much money as possible, including me lol.

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 06:46 AM
I would probably be the same, I do moan about the prices but moaning isn't going to change them lol!

AgnesIO
26-08-2010, 07:38 AM
True, but it would be in their best business interest to at least make it seem like that was their purpose and to take some steps to keep Habbo like the place that it was in the past. Think of how many people have quit and would otherwise still be on the game spending money. That's my view of it. I'm not saying you're wrong, everything you said is true, I'm just giving my opinion.

But then they seem to be getting more 'nooby' players than ever :L Yes they have merged hotels, but that may not have been because if they didn't they would have gone bankrupt like everyone is claiming :P (not saying you said that btw!)

I think they must be doing well still, there last profit announcement was massive lol

Ajthedragon
26-08-2010, 08:54 AM
It would be in their best interests to keep users happy, gaining more users, thus generating more revenue. :)

CraigCorb
26-08-2010, 03:20 PM
But then they seem to be getting more 'nooby' players than ever :L
That's true, I didn't think of that. I guess their new plan is to "forget" the older players and just focus on money and marketing to bring in new players who will spend double the amount of money any old players would. Can't blame them, it's business.

karter
26-08-2010, 03:23 PM
I would probably be the same, I do moan about the prices but moaning isn't going to change them lol!

True. :rolleyes:

Samantha
26-08-2010, 03:29 PM
What happened to the customer is always right though? I agree they are a business but they are stealing off young children, of course they need to pay for their URL's, staff and work they do, but surely they could do something else instead of ripping people off.

Agree about the nooby players!

AgnesIO
26-08-2010, 06:24 PM
What happened to the customer is always right though? I agree they are a business but they are stealing off young children, of course they need to pay for their URL's, staff and work they do, but surely they could do something else instead of ripping people off.

Agree about the nooby players!

They are not stealing though.

Think about xbox games (younger kids seem to have xbox's rather than ps3's), those prices go up and up - with the best games hitting £50!

How would you suggest they make money without 'ripping people off' though? If you were them, would you give everyone 100 credits for £3 just so you make users happy?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!