PDA

View Full Version : Do you plan on going to a uni in another country.

Alexx..
26-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Well?
If I go to uni, it DEFINITELY won't be in this country. Hoping to study in America. So what about you?

Hecktix
26-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I am going to Uni in this country in a few weeks and it's expensive enough :P I couldn't imagine the prices of studying abroad

Nemo
26-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I am going to Uni in this country in a few weeks and it's expensive enough :P I couldn't imagine the prices of studying abroad
I believe in denmark, they pay you :p

Ill be going to one in england though

Shar
26-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I'll be going to one in England

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 04:44 PM
I would love to go to uni in another country but I won't be able to afford it but the experience would be amazing.

chantellehugs
26-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I plan to study in the US :).

Sarah
26-08-2010, 04:55 PM
If I go to one outside of Wales that another country right?!?! Well anyway, the course I'm interested in you can go away to either Canada, Australia, Poland or Germany I think for half of the year.

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 05:28 PM
If I go to one outside of Wales that another country right?!?! Well anyway, the course I'm interested in you can go away to either Canada, Australia, Poland or Germany I think for half of the year.

If you come to one in England, i'd class that as another country!

dbgtz
26-08-2010, 06:15 PM
na ill be going in england :P so same country
i cant imagine living in another country.

Fez
26-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Looking to invade Russia.

Strange choice, I know.

Mathew
26-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Florida has three amazing universities which I'd love to study at but undoubtebly they are stupidly priced - I'll probably look in to studying at one of them but will probably end up staying in the UK until my education has finished :)

Starting 6th form in September so not long to go! :P

Cosmic
27-08-2010, 10:30 AM
I have everything sorted ready for me to go to uni in this country so I don't think I'd want to leave, unless it was either too bad to want to stay or I was given some fantastic opportunity that I couldn't say no to.

luce
27-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Well living in Guernsey i am classed as an international student for going to University in England, so hell £10,000 fees even though i more English than any other EU student who gets cheap fees. Such a messed up system. However because i want to do law i will have to study in England to make it easy for myself, to do English law obviously.

Who knows the system will have changed in two years i think for better or worse.

dbgtz
27-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Well living in Guernsey i am classed as an international student for going to University in England, so hell £10,000 fees even though i more English than any other EU student who gets cheap fees. Such a messed up system. However because i want to do law i will have to study in England to make it easy for myself, to do English law obviously.

Who knows the system will have changed in two years i think for better or worse.

if anything itll be worse.

Alexx..
27-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Florida has three amazing universities which I'd love to study at but undoubtebly they are stupidly priced - I'll probably look in to studying at one of them but will probably end up staying in the UK until my education has finished :)

Starting 6th form in September so not long to go! :P

I'm wanting to study in Florida too, FIU for me haha :D either there or australia :)

Special
27-08-2010, 02:08 PM
i'd like too, but i don't think i would

i'm thinking london

alexxxxx
28-08-2010, 11:41 PM

yeah but you or your parents don't pay UK tax or into another EU tax fund which contribute towards the universities so it's no surprise you won't get it ;)

you are unlucky in your situation - do you have the open university in the channel islands?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!