PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] First habbo alt

TheLuuster
27-08-2010, 05:15 AM
So i like Harry Potter and I decided to try Habbo Alts, so i tried a Hogwarts Wizard Alt. Here's one of a Gryffindor student, hope you like it.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/DarienLuu/untitled-29.jpg

Kowther
27-08-2010, 05:20 AM
That's actually not bad, well done! :}

TheLuuster
27-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Any suggestions on how to make it better?
also
anyone have tips so i can make it look like a spell is coming out of the wand.

Amberr
27-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Next time when posting save your image as PNG so the image is better quality. It's not bad for your first alt, i think you need to add shading onto the cape. Nice Try :) Like to see more from you x

Jamiie
27-08-2010, 11:11 AM
i Like it :)
For your first alt its good
Mabye put like a Blue flash or something on the end of the wand
for like a spell sort of thing :)
7/10

j0rd
27-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Like Amber said, save your next one as .PNG it gives the images a better quality
Other than that its quite good for your first alt

TheLuuster
27-08-2010, 02:31 PM
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/DarienLuu/untitled-31.png

how bout that?
a bright yellow spell (:

Gibs960
27-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I like it but all you've done is changed the shoes, arm and extended the jacket. the wand isn't really that detailed, maybe make it a darker colour. 5/10, sorry.

TheLuuster
27-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Being realistic, the wand is suppose to be white for a certain type of wand
also
i did no extra work with the shoes, i was merely just working on the curve of the jacket and a simple spell to come out.

dbgtz
29-08-2010, 10:39 PM
its ok for a first but when the coat curves in you need to stop it and make it go directly up where it hits his body (he looks anorexic atm :P). Also the gold lines should follow a similar pattern.

Also believe it or not, you could put so much detail into that yellow blob, take a look:
http://i38.tinypic.com/5prcxz.pngObviously I do not expect you to go into so much detail at your level but im giving how you can improve. I basically learnt how to do spell-like things by look at roboevils (i think its his) wizard and seeing how he textured the spell bit and that eventually (about 1 year later) helped me made the blob which contributed to my alt. (dont use it btw)

So yeah I advise you look at other peoples stuff in order to see how they shade spells and stuff. Keep going and eventually youll be able to do it :P

Yupt
29-08-2010, 11:34 PM
I think it's a very good effort, and much better than anything I can do, so well done. but do listen to what they have to say, they look like they know what they're on about eh? ;)

Phil
30-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Teehee, I really like it. I like the second draft better because of the tip of the want and the jacket wasn't in a straight line. Well done!

TheLuuster
30-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Thanks guys
i'm working on how to improve it right now.

Narnat,
30-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Well done! a really great effort :) +Rep

RandomManJay
31-08-2010, 09:51 AM
It's actually quite good for a first. I would change the spell, make it like sparkles or make the ball more defined and shaded.

Colossus
01-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Looks really good, maybe next you could make your own hair from scratch.

Dollar
12-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Very good for a try for a first time. my first time was orrible'

Dray,
12-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Not bad to be honest :D

,elaboratedolls
13-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Next time when posting save your image as PNG so the image is better quality. It's not bad for your first alt, i think you need to add colour onto the cape. Nice Try :) Like to see more from you x

Yeah, save it as a .PNG file, so the image and and colour quality is better, cause I can tell just by looking at it, it's a .JPG file.

Good work though. Much better than my first alt:L But maybe on your next alt you could do... lets say a Ron, but with more added to it, cause all you've done really is extend the jacket length. Maybe if you did another one in the future, you could do Harry's glasses and scar.
To be honest, I don't especially like the colours. And the shoes are just a different colour. On the second one, the spell bit looks kinda weird.
+rep.
5/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!