PDA

View Full Version : is it possible..

Grimmauld
27-08-2010, 07:15 PM
is it possible to make rooms where anyone has rights anymore? I am trying yo transfer some furniture from an
account onto another and was wodering if it is still possible because when I tried to make the room I couldn't find the option to
let everyone have rights.

dbgtz
27-08-2010, 07:43 PM
its not possible to drop furni anymore as far as im aware.

Grimmauld
27-08-2010, 07:49 PM
can you log on two habbo accounts at the same time like on the same browser somehow? if so how?

Kyle
27-08-2010, 08:10 PM
yeah if you refresh your cookies and delete cache

Mathew
27-08-2010, 08:39 PM
If you're using Internet Explorer you can go in "InPrivate Mode" - or if you're using Google Chrome go "Incognito" to log into two accounts at once... not sure if the other browsers have them but yeah :)

Nixt
27-08-2010, 08:40 PM
If you're using Internet Explorer you can go in "InPrivate Mode" - or if you're using Google Chrome go "Incognito" to log into two accounts at once... not sure if the other browsers have them but yeah :)

Firefox also has private browsing:

Tools > Start private browsing or ctrl + shift + p

Easier just to open two browsers though I find!

TonyBest
27-08-2010, 09:22 PM
also chrome has incognito mode that allows logging in on 2 accounts at the same time

Gummyish
30-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Everyone does know your telling him to break the Habbo way? Logging into 2 accounts on the same computer is against the Habbo way XD

Catzsy
30-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Everyone does know your telling him to break the Habbo way? Logging into 2 accounts on the same computer is against the Habbo way XD

Where is it? :S Logging onto somebody else's - yes I can understand that.

The Habbo Way is a simple set of rules for all players to follow in the Habbo:

Do not bully, harass or abuse other players; avoid violent or aggressive behaviour.
Do not steal or scam passwords, credits or furniture from other players.
Keep your password and personal details secret and never try to gain this information from other players.
You may not give away, sell or trade your Habbo account or seek to sell virtual items from Habbo for cash.
Do not take part in sexual activities, make sexual proposals or respond to them.
Do not use any scripts or third party software to enter, disrupt or modify Habbo.
Treat other players as you would wish to be treated! And remember that a crime in a virtual world is as serious as in the real world.

Gummyish
30-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Where is it? :S Logging onto somebody else's - yes I can understand that.

Cloning? -_-

Sarah
30-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Cloning? -_-

Cloning is not against the Habbo way. If you were account sharing then it would be against the Habbo Way.

Gummyish
01-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Cloning is not against the Habbo way. If you were account sharing then it would be against the Habbo Way.

So your telling me I could open 50 accounts and have them all in the same room, to get my room popular? LETS DO IT :D

Sarah
02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
So your telling me I could open 50 accounts and have them all in the same room, to get my room popular? LETS DO IT :D

Yep you can do that :P

Matthew
02-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Yep you can do that :P

only if you're on a mac, the max without a mac is 7 or something :P

Nixt
02-09-2010, 12:43 PM

Yeah but then they'd ban you for attempting to damage the Habbo servers or whatever. Mass cloning is forbidden cos of /b/ and ting, but cloning on another account isn't gonna get you banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!