PDA

View Full Version : Get an old account's DOB.

Verrou
28-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Before I ask, I want to clarify that I am not participating in any illegal activities.

I made an account around 6 years ago now and I think after a few months of play it got banned. I had it unbanned last year but couldn't remember the password. So when I went to reset it, I found that the DOB I used to create the account was fake (probably because I wasn't old enough). So my question to anyone out there, is there any way of getting a DOB for my account? It hasn't been merged yet and now has a '^' after the name.

Slowpoke
29-08-2010, 04:07 PM
You could email Habbo and give them further proof that you own the account. An example would be if you ever bought credits for the account you could give them the house/mobile phone number used or if you ever bought with a credit card, you could give them the last four digits.

JACKTARD
29-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Just email them about it and they should reply giving you a list of Q's about the account, I did it for an old account and they managed to supply me with the DOB. I then merged it into my habbo ID so i've got them all under one password/ID

Kyle
29-08-2010, 04:12 PM
there isn't a way to get it without emailing habbo with the details, unless you know the password then you can get the year of birth and just go through the months.

GoldenMerc
29-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I got my old account back without the dob because i said i made it up, i could remember part of my email address's and they let me have the account back.

Nyxs
30-08-2010, 12:06 PM
there isn't a way to get it without emailing habbo with the details, unless you know the password then you can get the year of birth and just go through the months.

Well there is, But i doubt it will work for you

If you still have the "Welcome to Habbo" email for that account you made - the Date of birth you used will be in that email
but since you said it was about 5/6 years ago i doubt you still have that message

But i thought id post this way just incase other people needed to know :)

Catzsy
30-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I got my old account back without the dob because i said i made it up, i could remember part of my email address's and they let me have the account back.

This is sound advice unless you can remember that the day and month are okay and it was just the year? If so try a few years.

,Love
30-08-2010, 08:30 PM
If you didnt delete your message from habbo saying " Welcome to Habbo "
Click on that, and it'll provide the DOB. look through all your email, spam, delete, recycle bin, etc.
Hopefully habbo will be understanding, and let you retrieve your stuff.

immense
30-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Habbo didn't send that email six years ago.

Identikit
30-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I've found unless you know the DOB, you have no chance. Unless like somebody said above you have complete proof of credit cards/ mobile numbers used and a firm guess on the Month/day you chose, then you stand a chance. However is you made up the year, but used eg 1/1/xx, just try ever combination on the year as it can't take too long before you get it right.

Verrou
01-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Gah, yeah I made this account ages ago. I can't remember if I purchased credits or not let alone the specific phone number that I used to buy them. I know it was SMS but other than that, zip. And yeah, I highly doubt I would be able to get the welcome email back :/ I joined up when Habbo was called Habbo Hotel and had that nasty blue and gold website haha.

Samantha
01-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I remember going on an old account once, and it came on showing me the email I signed up with, and the DOB I used! I found out I made mine up too with it! So I changed it to one I would remember. I don't know if this would work for you. However, it could, but it might have been because I hadn't signed onto them in 18 months and they were already American accounts!

Verrou
02-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Yeah this account was from AU which means it hasn't been/won't be merged until I log on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!