PDA

View Full Version : HabboxForum.com Internal errors becoming the norm? [NOT BUG]

Apple
29-08-2010, 12:32 AM
It's every single day usually around 1am in the morning when it happens the most, the forum totally dies and throws you onto this page:

http://i35.tinypic.com/jq22yg.png

But it's as if it is the norm now, it has always happened ever since I joined this forum. It's really annoying because you usually lose your post/thread if you click submit while it has happened, also when I was playing in the arcade a few days ago I was so close to losing my score when I clicked submit as only seconds after that which was again as per usual around 1am/1:30am it did it again. I'm pretty sure you are aware of this as it seems to happen every single day without fail at this time. There must be something you can do to stop it?

(copying this post just incase it has happened now)

Edit: Well what were the chances of that? Went straight to the error page as soon as I pressed post but the thread was posted regardless. Totally proves my point. :P

Martin
29-08-2010, 12:36 AM
It happens at 1:18am normally, and as far as I'm aware it's server backup or something- which is unfortunately unavoidable.

It also does it at around 3:14am although this one doesn't last quite as long.

But yeah, I know it's server related, and is meant to happen at that time (it's not a fault or something), yes, it's really annoying and can cause problems, but I guess it's got to happen at some point, unless there's a way of turning it off. xD

Apple
29-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Well for me it happens around 4 or 5 times, usually after 1am.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!