PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Bamm's Hippy Alt

Bamm
29-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Hello, this is like my first alt kinda I do alt's but I don't put them on a fourm so I decided well I should start doing it I don't think and I don't expect much anyway comment if you would like ;D

http://www.habboxforum.com/customavatars/avatar73530_4.gif Well thats pretty much it not much only little alt's say what you want to say just give me some tip I'm up for any advice thanks

Bamm
29-08-2010, 10:47 AM
22831 There! ;D the one above stuffed up and i couldnt find edit

Kipp
29-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I think it looks good for your first alt. I like the hair. Good work man!

Samantha
29-08-2010, 01:18 PM
The shirt is too blocky, if you get me.
The shorts where shaded are too light, as they never have pure white just another tone of blue.
The hair isnt that 3d.
However its not bad and I can tell its a Habbo :) So not bad!

EDIT: And it doesn't look 'Hippy'
I think hippy would be represented more, with long hair, and a peace necklace like on habbo!

Dinosaurawrr
29-08-2010, 07:11 PM
i quite like it although shading is possibly something you can work on a bit :}
wd though :}

dbgtz
29-08-2010, 10:25 PM
if ok for your standard
right the main problem really is the hair doesnt have proper shading, its all over the place, parts where it should be dark is light and vice versa, and I've never known to have a hugh circle in my hair :P I advise you look at some tutorials for hair, its not easy.
In terms of the t shirt, I find it hard to see the darker red, infact I only saw it by going in paint and zooming in.
The shorts look like plastic because you made some shades lighter when they should actually be darker, again adding to the problem with lighting.

This isn't really a problem with the alt to some extent, but its not really a hippy if you get me? I think hippy I think long messy hair with a pink, blotchy t shirt with a peace symbol on whereas this isn't really a hippy, extending on samanthaas point.

If you were to work at it, learn how to shade hair properly etc. your work will be pretty good but just dont stop.

Also to save you time in future, there's no need to transparate the background :L

ALSO, considering you are new, do you have any WIPs (work in progress)?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!