PDA

View Full Version : Getting Assasins Creed:Brotherhood?

-Adam
29-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Will definatly be getting this. Always been a fan of the series and this one looks immense? Anybody else getting this?

I read somewhere it wasnt actually Assasins Creed 3, but Assasins Creed 2.5, if anybody else has read this?

dbgtz
29-08-2010, 11:57 PM
yes its a sequel but its not ac3
this is pretty much to milk some more money + introduce online. My bet is they were working on the multiplayer for ACII but didnt complete it in time so decided to introduce it in a previously unplanned game, hence the fact its still with ezio as they can reuse character models and buildings and stuff so less development time. Its kinda a win-win as assassins creed is a game I would like to play online, that and a mirrors edge-like game (mirrors edge itself wouldnt suit multiplayer imo). What would it be called? A first person free running game I guess, to some extent its still an FPS but yeah.

Anyway I'm gonna get it but I doubt I'll preorder as I want black ops and lbp2 first, and to some extent GT5 but my bros getting that :L

samsaBEAR
30-08-2010, 12:56 AM
I probably won't get it till it comes down in price. I'm not really interested in multiplayer, and I don't like Ezio as a character at all

-Adam
30-08-2010, 01:10 AM
This is at the top of my list, then COD7, Fifa 11, Medal of honor. I probably wont be playing the multiplayer either, but I do like Ezio as a character, alot more than altair. I like the idea of training assasins aswell, just hope it lives up to my expectations!

dbgtz
30-08-2010, 11:50 AM
im quite the opposite tbh, i like multiplayer and dislike ezio. They tried to make him bad ass like altair but they failed tbh
AC3 IN ENGLAND :D Would like it.

-Adam
31-08-2010, 01:18 AM
I dont know, I just dislike the idea of AC multiplayer. AC3 in england would be good, but not playing as desmond in the modern day as that would just take the whole idea from assasins creed

samsaBEAR
31-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Me and my friend were saying AC in the Victorian times would be sweet, but it depends how far they wanna take the series. If they're thinking about making more than three games, then obviously they'd want to explore more periods in the past

Fez
31-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I like Ezio.

Chris
01-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah I'll get it at xmas. Looks quiet good but nothing that special.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!