PDA

View Full Version : FREE Yellow Sleeping Bags with Canadian Habbo Prepaid cards

Ajthedragon
30-08-2010, 07:47 AM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/1858-want-a-rare

Habbo prepaid cards are back at Mac's Convenience Stores. We're celebrating by giving out RARE Yellow Sleeping Bags!
Want in?
Well, here's the deal --
Every time you redeem a Habbo prepaid card from a Mac's Convenience Store, we will give you a Rare Yellow Sleeping Bag on top of the 50 Coins you get already for redeeming a card.
Pretty easy, right?
So what are you waiting for?
The offer starts today!
All good things must come to an end, though, so make sure you redeem your cards before 3am EST on September 7, 2010.
Please note: we hand out the Rares manually, which means that your Rare will be delivered to you the following business day after you redeem your Mac's prepaid card.
- Hotel Staff

Sadly, its only for Canada, how unfair is that? (I only just noticed this is my rss feeds :P)

They should do these sort of deals on credit or debit cards, so they be given out worldwide. :(

JerseySafety
30-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Wow, thats sad.
I agree with debit or credit cards, maybe they should do a little deal when you SMS to, there's never deals for International users :S

Gummyish
30-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow, thats sad.
I agree with debit or credit cards, maybe they should do a little deal when you SMS to, there's never deals for International users :S

Yeah, SMS has rarely any offers, probably because most use SMS?

dbgtz
30-08-2010, 10:50 AM
what happened to the merge bringing us together? failtron.

Creddos
30-08-2010, 04:52 PM
damn this =[

Pyroka
30-08-2010, 05:03 PM
im so getting my canadian cousins to do this for me *fish icon*

j0rd
30-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Marketplace average is only 37C, without the extra given out for this deal. So it isnt really a good deal.
I wouldnt buy it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!