PDA

View Full Version : Why did you quit?

AgnesIO
30-08-2010, 10:57 AM
This is irrelevant if you still play..

Anyway I think I quit mainly due to the ever increasing lag. It sounds silly, but the fun in things just went, since every 5 second process started taking 20 seconds etcetera.

So - why did you stop playing??

Nemo
30-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Just got bored simply. People italked to stopped going on there so much, and i was just talking to them on msn anyway. Th efun came out of it when they started making everything complicated (post V9), and i think i was just growing up. Not to mention there were other, much more fun games.

dbgtz
30-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Several things
Lots of people i talked to left and i had their msn so i talked to them via that
lagged like hell as soon as they implemented flash
Got boring generally, lack of decent competitions.
More noobs came in.

I guess what triggered it overall though was the fact I got a 30 day ban and I started going on less and less after that.

Rigr
30-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Habbo was wasting my time and I've got ma GCSEs this year :P

-Adam
31-08-2010, 02:34 AM
Got hacked -_-. When I lost everything I just couldnt be bothered getting it all back, and then when I tried contacting Sulake about it, they said I would have had to give my password out, allthough 2 days prior I had fully restored my laptop and changed my habbo password, So I didnt have any keyloggers. Complete useless, as long as they get paid they dont give a **** about their customers or w/e you want to call them.

N-Dubz
03-09-2010, 04:10 PM
i talked to most of the people i generally liked on msn, so what was the point? besides that, it got boring and younger more annoying people begun to play & then they changed the console, so that was it. kthxbi

Deak
03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
The first time i stopped i got banned & i'm just in the process of fully finishing using habbo for a 2nd time now because its really boring - i used to go on at least 1x a day (2x on some) and now i probably go on 1 or 2x every 2 week.

marine
03-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Well I'm thinking of quitting seen as I need to focus on college & it's also getting really boring..

Grippz
04-09-2010, 04:02 PM
I haven't quit yet (obviously) and I don't plan to. However, if certain thing's don't work out I think it will be time for me to say goodbye to the Habbo world and progress in the real one. I don't regret anything I have done on here though lolol

Slowpoke
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Too much changed and there was no option to keep things as they were. For example, I know many would like the old client and console back. I would probably considering returning if there was an option to use the old stuff. Also, rares don't mean much at all since the marketplace and it's sucked a lot of the fun out of Habbo.

Special
04-09-2010, 04:32 PM
because i got hacked

Rozi
05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
basically all ma friends were driftin apart and then I didn't have internet for like a year so sucked to be me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!