PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Can't log into Habbo!

Samantha
30-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Well basically, one of my emails got hacked months ago, and I never knew my American Habbo account was on that email! Anyway, nothing happened to it and I still continued playing it!

But now, I tried logging in and it said please use your Habbo ID, so I tried with the email what was hacked, and the password I'm sure I changed it to, but to no avail. I tried another password and got an old account coming up instead of the one I wanted.

Then it said log in with facebook at the side, so I tried that, then it came up with another account of mine.

And now I don't know how to get memberist back if I can't go on the ID email, or remember the password! Also, I doubt my password has been changed based on the fact that the hacker wasn't from Habbo and they probably wouldn't go on the account they had hacked.

Any ideas what to do?

EDIT: I put in Memberist and input the password that I know is right, it then tells me to sign in with my ID, which I do, but then it says the password is incorrect!

Fixed scrogum

karter
30-08-2010, 02:35 PM
In these cases , we are just helpless :O

Try contacting the Habbo Help? that's the only thing you can do now

Jordan
30-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Are you basically saying you need to change your ID password?

Samantha
30-08-2010, 02:42 PM
No I'm saying I think the ID needs to be changed.

I'm not sure, but I changed my password to the Habbo account last month. ANd today I try logging in it says to log in with my ID but it doesn't work.

Samantha
30-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Right, what I thought was I could get to it, by using Indentity options and changing on there but it doesn't list memberist on it :(

---------- Post added 30-08-2010 at 05:16 PM ----------

Sorry for double post, I fixed it.

All I did, was add a secondary email. Then made that the primary one, then removed the secondary one.
I then changed my Habbo password to match Memberist and I ended up finding my first ever Habbo account that I forgot about!

Samantha
30-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Solved.

Thread closed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!