PDA

View Full Version : Logging in

Identikit
31-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Can somebody explain to me how to log in. I have about 5 accounts to my e-mail address and none of them using multi passwords gets me in.

Somebody explain how it works. E-mail address is confirmed.

Thread moved by scott (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo News and Rumours'

---------- Post added 31-08-2010 at 11:50 AM ----------

Sorry about wrong positioning.
Scanning the small print I have seen they on Habbo.com Customer Support page it says in a unhelpful region -

Have you been having problems logging in? Please read this.

We have noticed that some users have had problems logging in to Habbo.com, due to our recent security update. We are very sorry about that, and right now we're working hard to fix the issues you've reported to us.

To help the situation, we have re-enabled the old Habbo name based login for the weekend.

So if the problem occurs after the full job is complete I will bump. Anyone who can still tell me how it works can still be appreciated

Samantha
31-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Log on.
1. Go on account settings
2. Go on identity settings

Then on there, you will see 'My Characters' and they should be on there, if they all have the same passwords.

Identikit
31-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Is logging in Email address, then habbo password?

Jordan
31-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Yes, You log in using your email address, then your password.

Starburst..x
31-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm having the same problem, Im using the same email address and password that I've used the whole time I've been on Habbo and yet it's telling me my password is incorrect!?
Heeeelp :/

Sarah
31-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Your ID password and your character name password can be different so try more than one password you use.

Samantha
31-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm having the same problem, Im using the same email address and password that I've used the whole time I've been on Habbo and yet it's telling me my password is incorrect!?
Heeeelp :/

It might be linked with windows live or something. So click more ways to log in, and then windows live then sign in your email.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!