PDA

View Full Version : Unlinking a account from an ID

j0rd
31-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Basically i want to remove an account from 1 ID and then onto another ID
When going to account settings then changing the email on 1 account it changes on all accounts but i only want the certain account to unlink

+REP for any replys that help

Matthew
31-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Im not sure you can only change single account over, you can only do them all if you want to do it at all

sorry

JACKTARD
31-08-2010, 08:06 PM
*replies :P

but no I don't think you can :(

j0rd
31-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Basicly i have 2 accounts, my main holds all rares and my other holds all my norms.
I need to clone alot of the time to trade things over but you cant with ID

JACKTARD
31-08-2010, 08:16 PM
so you're stuck?

make a new id with a new account and move all of stuff from one account onto the new account then off the new account onto the main account... if that made any sense at all haha

Matthew
31-08-2010, 08:16 PM
sorry then :(

make another ID and trade over twice? (account to new ID back to other account)

Samantha
31-08-2010, 08:28 PM
:@ Wrote it all and it deleted it!

Ok I'll restart.

Firstly, do both your accounts have the same password? If they do they will link on the same thing. Which you know, and want to get out of.

Log in one account, and go to account settings and click the password tab. Input your D.O.B and also your current password and new password. If this changes then go to identity settings and click my characters - see if there is 1 or 2 accounts on it.
If there is one log out.

Go on your other account with the original password, and go on account settings then identity settings then my characters and check on there again. If there is only one there, you have done it.

However, if you want a new email for one, after you have changed your password. Try this.

Log into one of them again, double check the identity settings, and go on my characters. After that, still on identity settings, click 'Manage Email Adresses' and add a new email. Go on your email and activate it. Then go on identity settings go on manage email adressess and set the new one as your primary email address. Then delete the secondary one, that is linked up to your other habbo account.

Hope this helps Jord!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!