PDA

View Full Version : Starting 6th form tommorow Halp please

Oleh
01-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Ok so im starting 6th form tommorow, at the school ive went to. What i want to know is

What do you do on your first day?

Recursion
01-09-2010, 07:31 AM
On our first day we went in and basically we had an introduction assembly that lasted 20 minutes or so with a presentation, videos and pictures last year's lower sixth formers had made, and then we went into the hall to sign on to our various A Level courses and talk to teachers, handed our sign on sheet in to reception and was home by 11:30!

myke
01-09-2010, 08:27 AM
We just go in find out our tutor and pastoral leader, then we just spent the day with our form class getting to know our timetable, starting our personal statements and stuffz.

this yr idk.

luce
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
yeah i have my induction day on friday and it's basically getting all your timetables choosing some extra options you have to take care of getting to know you form group and for the newbies you have to have a painfully boring and long tour by the year 13s who you already have spent 6 years of you life living under anyway.

wouldn't hold out much hope for an interesting induction to your new sixth form ;)

cocaine
01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
induction day which absolutely sucks.

Recursion
01-09-2010, 12:56 PM
lol@you lot, Im guessing all these lasted the whole day? :P HALF DAYS FTW

Oleh
05-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Ok that was a sucky first day.. late post ftw

Got there got a timetable and rule brief. had3 hour free period and went to lesson. within 10 seconds of entering i left and got put on btec business. and went home 10 minute later... Waste of my time to be honest.. why i got put on a-levels in the first place bewilders me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!