PDA

View Full Version : somesortofcompany

kk.
01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
I was trying out a design which is similar to what some have out there. just changed a few things around and stuff.

http://a.imageshack.us/img80/3340/home2y.jpg

Calvin
01-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Looks quite nice! Not sure on all the boxes in the background though, although it's unique. Perhaps if it's coded make the middle on the same size as the other two and when you hover over it, it goes bigger like that. Good work. :)

kk.
01-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Looks quite nice! Not sure on all the boxes in the background though, although it's unique. Perhaps if it's coded make the middle on the same size as the other two and when you hover over it, it goes bigger like that. Good work. :)

thats what it was meant to be showing :P thats why the other ones are dark aha.

HotelUser
02-09-2010, 01:52 AM
This wont mean anything to you; but the bottom box really reminds me of Bell Mobility here in Canada :P

kk.
02-09-2010, 09:15 AM
This wont mean anything to you; but the bottom box really reminds me of Bell Mobility here in Canada :P

Nope :P I just had a look and I'm guessing you mean that curved blue bit :P

HotelUser
02-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Nope :P I just had a look and I'm guessing you mean that curved blue bit :P

Precisely :P

They always have white subtle gradient's with blue curves going along the bottom or top!

kk.
02-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Precisely :P

They always have white subtle gradient's with blue curves going along the bottom or top!

lol, well, never seen them before but i guess it does a bit :P

HotelUser
02-09-2010, 10:44 PM
lol, well, never seen them before but i guess it does a bit :P

It's a good thing that it does, don't get me wrong because I think it looks downright hot :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!