PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] SmoothCriminal

Txyla
02-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Sorry, its on black,

I have removed his stomach and hat and put a bandanna and flower on his hair.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2rnajgk.jpg
My first ever alt

RandomManJay
02-09-2010, 09:46 AM
I can't really focus on what you've done. Whatever he's wearing on his torso has just blended into the background and what exatly do you mean by removed his stomach? I've seen both the bandana and flower on Habbo itself so I'm assuming you've pasted them on.

Just some pieces of advice:
- You done what most beginners never do which is save the file as .PNG, so good job with that :P.
- Most of the time try to have your habbo facing diagonally as you get most of his face and body in view.
- If it can be done, use a transparent background, or simply have the background as white so we and yourself can distinguish more of the alt from the background itself.
- If you can, show a before and after, so we can tell what you've done more clearly.

Not bad for a first attempt :P. Just keep practicing.

dbgtz
02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
yeah, the fact you have a black background means we cannot see anything.

Narnat,
02-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Yup, I would have to agree what was said by the others I would also say the angle in which it's facing doesn't let us see much either. I would suggest you keep working on it :)

-Nick
02-09-2010, 08:34 PM
U carnt see it

marine
03-09-2010, 11:07 PM
The background ruins it sorry.

Txyla
08-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Sorry, Its my first ever alt,

I have done another alt.. got rid of the black, and then added like, bunny ears, I dont know what they look like, there just random.

http://i51.tinypic.com/1t8yu0.png

Gibs960
08-09-2010, 05:57 PM
I can't actually see what you've done, but next time show a "before and after". Background is a bit of a bugger, but have it white next time so we can see the actual alt, not bad for your first time (what we can see).

EDIT: I like the bunny ears very much! BUT, I don't think they should be green, maybe brown ;)

Storking
09-09-2010, 01:48 PM
your bunny ears are fabulous

Txyla
10-09-2010, 05:42 PM
thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!