PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft - BREAKING NEWS

.iNova.
02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
On this bitter thursday evening many online gamers around the world are entering a state of panic after reports that the login servers on the popular internet game World of Warcraft are not functioning. One user states " I can't login, and mum didnt give me the key out of the basement! ". Blizzard Entertainment, the creaters of World of Warcraft, have released a statement. " Hi, the authentication servers are currently down at the moment, its a known issue and is currently under investigation with our Network Team. We have no ETA at present, but we are hoping it will be resolved soon. " Times are hard all around Europe right now, but be sure this disturbance will end soon. Government advice is " Stay calm, chill out, do something else, then get back and PWN in icc25 ".

TLDR? : Don't blame ya, WoW down.

Nemo
02-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Hardly breaking news, it goes down all the time? And whats with the "One user states "i cant login and mum didnt give me the key out of the basement!"" Oh **** it was a joke. Damn thats terrible.

troll or what? I cant tell D;

.iNova.
02-09-2010, 03:46 PM
my fancy way of saying they are down kk?

Wig44.
03-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Hardly breaking news, it goes down all the time? And whats with the "One user states "i cant login and mum didnt give me the key out of the basement!"" Oh **** it was a joke. Damn thats terrible.

troll or what? I cant tell D;

Hey, he plays habbo, that's practically a disability - and harrassing disabled people isn't very nice :(.

on topic: Surprisingly enough, I think all the WoW players are going to know if they can't log in. Only a sneaking suspicion though.

Pyroka
03-09-2010, 12:29 PM
No joke I checked Sky News to see if it was that serious lol.

DPS
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL! sky news +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!