PDA

View Full Version : Infobus August Winners

Dean
03-09-2010, 08:07 AM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/1869-infobus-august-winners

How intelligent are you about intellectual property?
This month, the generous folks at IPOS wanted to know how much Habbos really knew about intellectual property. (And it turned out, it was quite a lot!) Unfortunately, we could only pick out 5 winners for each IPOS competition, for a total of 10 Habbos — who will each receive 50 Credits for their prize.

The first question we asked last 11 August was 'What ownership rights do authors have over their musical work?'. If you answered 'All of the above', then you're absolutely right. And the 5 randomly chosen Habbos are:

Elux
MONEYMAGIC
CindyArcillo
dotdandridge
HabbaJabba

The second question we asked last 25 August was 'Which of the following is NOT a consequence of music piracy?' If you did your research and answered 'None of the above', you're correct. And the 5 randomly chosen Habbos are:

-REBx
StuningNinja
bigzat
Snowski
tpv

We've still got more competitions coming up in September, so keep your eyes peeled for the next Infobus session hosted by IPOS!

- Habbo Staff

Did anyone on the forum win apart from me?

If so, well done, you grabbed yourself 50 credits :)

Jordan
03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Well done dean!

Josh
03-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Well done! We don't get these questions etc on the homepage for Australia so it really sucks. We hardly get any localised campaigns... except Rock the Schools which was just stupid.

Dean
03-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Well done! We don't get these questions etc on the homepage for Australia so it really sucks. We hardly get any localised campaigns... except Rock the Schools which was just stupid.

You should be able to go to Infobus and participate, no?

j0rd
03-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Well done
Didnt even know there was such competition :P

Ardemax
03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
yeah do u just go 2 the infobus room and enter like that?

MONEYMAGIC
03-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Oh wow haha. I didnt even realise I won :P Although I was sure I had more Credits then the day before xD

Josh
03-09-2010, 01:50 PM
You should be able to go to Infobus and participate, no?

We get no notification for it. So if it was announced on HabboxForum I would have been aware that the infobus still actually operates.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!