PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Redesigned School Alt (Again)

RandomManJay
03-09-2010, 05:21 PM
This is the longest series of alterations I have, and as I was looking through some of them, I noticed how much I hated the layout of this one, so I've redesigned it:

This is the original:

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/Sarcastix_Archive/School%20Project/Post2000ClassroomCompleted.png

This is the redesign:

- The layout has been updated.
- Added backs to the chairs and altered their sizes.
- The computers and printer have been replaced with versions from my recent alt.
- Removed the big bookcase and replaced it with 2 smaller ones.
- I've decided to have the interactive whiteboard as a normal board instead. I had a projector, but it didn't look right just floating in mid air and the board just looks silly without it.
- Changed the Teacher's desk so instead of a laptop it has pens, paper and books on it.
- Added my latest habbo look to it :P.

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/Sarcastix_Archive/School%20Project/ClassroomVersionPost2000V2.png

Narnat,
03-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Wowzers.. Fantastic I love it and I cant see any errors :O If I was to change one thing it would be the guy passing the window.. he looks a bit too close if you get me. +Rep amazingggg !!

Matthew
03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
thats really good, i love the writing on the board lol
and i agree with above, the window looks more like a picture imo

Samantha
03-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Oh I thought that was a picture. Tbh that could be seen as pervish that man there lol! I love the interactive whiteboard. But seeing as the computers don't have the picture on the interactive whiteboard on their screens I see the children have messed it up then?

-Nick
03-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow really good xD

Edited by Amber (Forum Moderator): Please make sure that you post constructive criticism or say what you like about the image and explain why.

RandomManJay
03-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh I thought that was a picture. Tbh that could be seen as pervish that man there lol! I love the interactive whiteboard. But seeing as the computers don't have the picture on the interactive whiteboard on their screens I see the children have messed it up then?

He's actually a student skiving off, although its kinda stupid of him to walk past the window his class is in. If you count everyone, excluding the teacher (the guy with long blond hair and a suit), then there are 12 students and 12 chairs for them in front of the board :).

Circadia
03-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I can only count 11 D: But very good i like it because you have used all the recent technology and adapted it to look like a habbo room :)

RandomManJay
03-09-2010, 07:20 PM
The first alt only has 11 cause I haven't got my new habbo on it. Also did you include the habbo in the door window?

I can only count 11 D: But very good i like it because you have used all the recent technology and adapted it to look like a habbo room :)

Circadia
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah i did Theres 4 around the teacher 1 at the computer 1 at the door 2 standing in the upper left hand corner and 3 around the tables

RandomManJay
03-09-2010, 07:51 PM
You've have missed the one in the window, some people have said it looks more like a picture. I've numbered them anyways.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/RasputenTaru/Post2000Numbered.png

Yeah i did Theres 4 around the teacher 1 at the computer 1 at the door 2 standing in the upper left hand corner and 3 around the tables

Circadia
03-09-2010, 08:15 PM
You've have missed the one in the window, some people have said it looks more like a picture. I've numbered them anyways.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/RasputenTaru/Post2000Numbered.png
OHHH so there is rofl

Xtina
03-09-2010, 08:57 PM
That is actually amazing, howlong did it take you to do that? +rep

RandomManJay
03-09-2010, 09:46 PM
It didn't take too long to make this version, since I had most of the furni already made from the previous version. But altogether if I include all the other school alt's I've made, I know I've stacked up quite a bit of time, maybe like a day or so if you ignore the time in between (like when I was sleeping, or eating, or doing anything that wasn't related to the alt :P).

That is actually amazing, howlong did it take you to do that? +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!