PDA

View Full Version : the worst job?

AgnesIO
04-09-2010, 12:29 PM
In your opinion, what is the worst job you can think of?

Don't post silly jobs that literally no one does. The job must be done in England/Australia/America/Canada/Singapore.

Basically wherever YOU live.

-:Undertaker:-
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I would say somebody in the medical profession who carries out abortions - while i'm in favour of abortion and the death penalty (because its impossible to be against the death penalty and for abortion on moral grounds) the abortionist job must be hard due to the fact you are killing an innocent baby whereas an executioner is actually doing a favour and is carrying out good justice.

I would say you would have to be a very strong person to carry out an abortion, and seeing as the limit is (at the moment) far too high - the screams of a child being ripped out of its mothers stomach and dying infront of you must be horrific.

luce
04-09-2010, 03:28 PM
erm someone who has to clean really rank toilets early in the morning. failing that prime minister of the United Kingdom must be pretty high on that list ;-)

flatface
04-09-2010, 03:55 PM
I would say somebody in the medical profession who carries out abortions - while i'm in favour of abortion and the death penalty (because its impossible to be against the death penalty and for abortion on moral grounds) the abortionist job must be hard due to the fact you are killing an innocent baby whereas an executioner is actually doing a favour and is carrying out good justice.

I would say you would have to be a very strong person to carry out an abortion, and seeing as the limit is (at the moment) far too high - the screams of a child being ripped out of its mothers stomach and dying infront of you must be horrific.

Although I 100% agree with you on this one, one comment you made is not entirely true. I believe a drug is first administered which stops the heartbeat of the unborn baby which is common practice within the UK.

Special
04-09-2010, 04:33 PM
home help. they literally wipe bums and shovel ****

dbgtz
04-09-2010, 04:54 PM
I think its hard to decide as you will see reward in alot of jobs you do so.

For me personally, it will be a farmer in england as its dying really and alot of hard work for pretty much nothing and I dont see any sort of satisfaction that can come from it. Also theres always a chance crops might fail, animals may die etc etc.

myke
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
working at habbox

lol joke

urm something to do with peoples emotions or feelings like people crying or screaming or blood i think, or something really dirty

Nemo
04-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Working at a funeral place.

iDices
04-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Well, something like in America sometimes there is sometimes not..
Bathroom Security Guy.

cocaine
04-09-2010, 05:17 PM
the screams of a child being ripped out of its mothers stomach and dying infront of you must be horrific.

jesus christ thats a bit descriptive.. :| but what this guy says below is true..

Although I 100% agree with you on this one, one comment you made is not entirely true. I believe a drug is first administered which stops the heartbeat of the unborn baby which is common practice within the UK.

a bad job would be one of them people who have to keep the sewers running and stufff

Ardemax
04-09-2010, 08:41 PM
yeah toilet guy/sewage control/bin man - i don't like cleaning my bins at home and cleaning the loo so....

luckily nobody has the job of executioner, and looks like they won't need to for a while (good thing imo)

Narnat,
04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Working at a funeral place.

I Agree here!!! I would say this is one of the worst tbh.

Arron
04-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Workers sent into blocked sewer to remove 1,000 TONNES of putrid fat

Yeah, this.

-:Undertaker:-
04-09-2010, 11:02 PM
yeah toilet guy/sewage control/bin man - i don't like cleaning my bins at home and cleaning the loo so....

luckily nobody has the job of executioner, and looks like they won't need to for a while (good thing imo)

If you are opposed to the death penalty on moral grounds, I take it you are also against abortion in all cases (the killing of innocents no matter how you look at it) and euthanasia (also the killing of innocents)?- because if only solely against the death penalty on moral grounds that makes little sense as you would be fine with the idea of innocents being killed (euthanasia & abortion) but against the idea of guilty people being executed (death penalty).

This story may be of interest to people anyway, the story of an executioner who put to death 140 prisoners - and has no regrets.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308257/Charles-Thomas-OReilly-Texan-140-prisoners-death-retires.html

Rixion
04-09-2010, 11:35 PM
cleaners and binmen

Ardemax
05-09-2010, 09:57 AM
If you are opposed to the death penalty on moral grounds, I take it you are also against abortion in all cases (the killing of innocents no matter how you look at it) and euthanasia (also the killing of innocents)?- because if only solely against the death penalty on moral grounds that makes little sense as you would be fine with the idea of innocents being killed (euthanasia & abortion) but against the idea of guilty people being executed (death penalty).

This story may be of interest to people anyway, the story of an executioner who put to death 140 prisoners - and has no regrets.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308257/Charles-Thomas-OReilly-Texan-140-prisoners-death-retires.html

Yeah I'm against all killings really - it's not really us to decide, especially an unborn baby with no way of voicing an opinion (that's my opinion coming from someone religious)

Slowpoke
06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Abortionist sounds like a horrible job.

My job certainly isn't the worst, it's great :P

Misawa
06-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I was a forensic photographer for eight months. That got pretty bad.

wixard
06-09-2010, 04:09 PM
mmm paramedics/firemen

there was a car crash here a couple weeks ago with 5 teenagers in the car, and when the paramedics and firemen arrived they were all still alive but while they were being cut out 4 of them died... having to watch people dying in front of you would be horrible

dbgtz
06-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Actually I want to change my answer
mine would be a prostitute, which is technically a job Id say? Just not legal.
having to have sex with someone whos likely to be ugly and desperate, what fun they must have.

FlyingJesus
Resident gynecologist at a retirement home for the mentally challenged

flatface
mmm paramedics/firemen

there was a car crash here a couple weeks ago with 5 teenagers in the car, and when the paramedics and firemen arrived they were all still alive but while they were being cut out 4 of them died... having to watch people dying in front of you would be horrible

Although I do agree with you that the emergency services do witness a lot of horrific things, there are still many situations that kind of over come this, such as saving someone's life, delivering a baby or helping the elderly. In my opinion the pros outweigh the cons :)

Phil
07-09-2010, 11:06 PM
I'd hate to be a binman, no offence to anyone who my be related or knows somebody working as one.

Jordy
08-09-2010, 12:30 AM
London Underground driver must be quite high up, having to have excellent concentration while just going through identical dark tunnels for most your day with hardly any change of scenery. Ridiculously boring and very depressing.

Tintinnabulate
08-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Prostitution.

Hecktix
08-09-2010, 01:13 AM
London Underground driver must be quite high up, having to have excellent concentration while just going through identical dark tunnels for most your day with hardly any change of scenery. Ridiculously boring and very depressing.

That must do some damage to their eyes.

JackBuddy
08-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Not to mention suicides.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!