PDA

View Full Version : Prized Possessions - Ends 13th September

Jessie
04-09-2010, 08:24 PM
I have a special bracelet that is made of solid silver, and every time its my birthday or I've done well in exams, I get a new charm for it. I would say its my most..

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=prized%20possession&style=Bling

So, for this competition all I want you to do is tell me what your favourite possession is and why. Post your answers in this thread.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

Jordan
08-09-2010, 07:18 PM
My Prizes Possession is my Ipod touch, if i lost it, I would die. No music :(

Sacha
08-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Even though I love my music my Iphone isn't my most prized possession.
Under my bed I have a special box, and inside it has lots and lots of things my nan gave me, like; Cards, postcards, bibles etc and that is my most prized possession as she passed away and I can never replace them whereas I can replace like my Iphone for example :}

JerseySafety
09-09-2010, 03:51 AM
I am sort of like Sacha.

I really like my Xbox, Ipod and Laptop but I to have a 'special memories' box, I think I have pictures of me with around 3 family members, 2 of them have passed away and 1 is in hospital with cancer.

So my prized possession would be my box which is safely in my wardrobe, if I lost this it could never be replaced with anything.

Pigperson
09-09-2010, 05:42 AM
I would be lost without my iPhone. It has all my music, apps and phone contacts on. As well as this, it has internet and I spent hours on hours adding the album artwork and editing song names to make it perfect. I think living without your music with one thing, but this is living without your phone to add to that. Tbh I would be lost without computer and iPhone.

Will

nathanb48
09-09-2010, 01:42 PM
My laptop , as it does everything.

Watch TV , listen to music , talk to freinds , play games , order food and much more !

I would die if I didn't have it , literally.

KebabJuice
09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
I really love playing on my computer; without it i would get bored and be fat

-paul.
09-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Mine is my snowman Teddy. I have had him for 18 years and he sits on top of my wardrobe looking after me when im ill

Circadia
09-09-2010, 07:35 PM
My Baby Blanket D: Its really childish but oh well x[ Its been in my family for 17 years and i couldn't throw it away as its to precious to me :}

Storking
09-09-2010, 11:47 PM
My prized possession is my wallet because it has all my money in it, as well as cards and other important items!

I take it pretty much everywhere with me :)

Shar
09-09-2010, 11:49 PM
My most prized possession is my phone. It allows me to call my friends when I'm down, listen to music, browse the internet, take photos and keep in touch with my friends. It carries memories :)

karter
10-09-2010, 12:36 PM
My most prized possession is my sweet little cabinet full of stuff of my childhood :) , I would really die if I don't have those stuff which reminds me of my Golden years ;')

I even have old candies my Grandma gave to me , she died 6 years ago , but this is the stuff which keeps her memory alive

AgnesIO
10-09-2010, 04:44 PM
My most prized possession is almost certainly my two pictures of my dog, Brisbane. Although this may seem silly, he died when I was about 4 - and computers and cameras were not exactly as high tech as they are now! Therefore I only have two pictures of him, and if I lost those I would be seriously gutted.

Narnat,
10-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Mine would be my marble. My nan gave me it before she passed away and every time I look at it, it reminds me of her. I take it everywhere it means the absolute world to me if I'm honest it makes me feel shes with me.

Txyla
10-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Mine would be my Laptop, since it dosent make me bored.

=Lizzy
10-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Mine is my big penguin toy.
I've had it since I was born and grew up with it. It used to be taller than me but now I'm taller than it. I remember I used to be smaller and used to be upset cause I was small but, I like it as it was a gift in the first place.

Andii
10-09-2010, 08:55 PM
mine is my um not realli aloud to be explained about on here lol. . . but its a big part of me and without it i wouldnt be the same or feel the same way about life. i would die without it because i love it so much :) its the best thing i have and nothing will or can replace it

Jamiie
10-09-2010, 09:03 PM
My Computer so i can talk to Dan (A)(A) x

Hayleigh
10-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Its not a single item but my draw is the place all my items which i cant throw out but dont need everyday go, my photos, old phones signed t-shirts from the last day of year 6, my dancing medals all my memories ;']

Abciscool
10-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I cant live without jamie or i die.

Edited by Alex3213 (Assistant Competitions Manager): Please only post entries in competitions, thanks. :)

Hayleigh
10-09-2010, 09:23 PM
DANIEL OH DEAR ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Alex3213 (Assistant Competitions Manager): Please only post entries in competitions, thanks. :)

emily965
11-09-2010, 08:05 AM
My Mobile phone because if I lost it, I don't know what I'd do to get in contact with friends :(

,elaboratedolls
11-09-2010, 03:16 PM
My old dog teddy. I would literally scream without him :(

Josh
11-09-2010, 03:21 PM
it has to be my watch because , despite it's basicness it very functional and helps me live my life

Gina
12-09-2010, 09:52 AM
i was thinking long and hard for this cos i have many things, but then i came to my sences and chose something that ment the most to me, and thats my family, its some people i never want to lose, if i do i'll be devistated.
There always there for me and then if i lose them it'll be like a different life for me

rnix
12-09-2010, 10:13 PM
A little toy monkey from a film which my mums friend bought me when i broke my arm and the doctors put a cast on my monkey too :) (i was 6) :L

rokgal
13-09-2010, 06:14 AM
My Memory Box,

when i was little my mum would collect the cetificates we got and all of that so now weve got a big box full of memorys of are infant and junior years, this is my prized possesion as noone can replace the good time me and gina had back then ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!