PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hacking Claim

Ed.
05-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Is it possible for someone to hack my Habbo account without knowing any of the details or anything?

Just being friends with me on Habbo.

Possible?

Cos some guy reckons he can :)

Gibs960
05-09-2010, 04:51 PM
I dunno, but I suppose if someone had the right hacking program :S

lPinoy
05-09-2010, 04:57 PM
If he knows 100% no details, then no.

Ed.
05-09-2010, 05:05 PM
He knows my Habbo name.

immense
05-09-2010, 05:13 PM
People often say this because they have exposed hidden information about you. You think they know nothing and when they do compromise your account it makes them look better. Although, people also often to say it to scare other users and it's a load of rubbish. When I had 300t or whatever people always told me they were going to hack me but my Habbo account has never and will never be compromised as I am UBER SAFE.

Ed.
05-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Well I am also uber safe on this account. He was a nooob who worked in my Zombie Run who I removed rights because he trashed and kicked other hosts. His username was *REMOVED*

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of illegal activity.

Alex3213
05-09-2010, 05:19 PM
People often say this because they have exposed hidden information about you. You think they know nothing and when they do compromise your account it makes them look better. Although, people also often to say it to scare other users and it's a load of rubbish. When I had 300t or whatever people always told me they were going to hack me but my Habbo account has never and will never be compromised as I am UBER SAFE.

Im surprised you didn't make a joke out of the name being "Claim" :P

I agree with Jake really. Hidden exposed information or just a load of garbage. Can't be too sure but tbh I don't think it's that likely

Yupt
05-09-2010, 05:46 PM

I agree with Jake really. Hidden exposed information or just a load of garbage. Can't be too sure but tbh I don't think it's that likely

lol that's just what i was thinking, i was like; setting up a hack up via hxf is abit bold isn't it?

but on topic; you should be fine aslong as you havn't given him any personal details/information, if you have, you can always change your pw

immense
05-09-2010, 05:51 PM
LOL i did actually think that when i saw the thread omgzz whos hacking me

but then i realised i have like 4hc

Ed.
05-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Yea im not particularly worried. :)

Circadia
05-09-2010, 07:54 PM

I thought it was summit to do with jake :L :L

But yeah with no details what so ever he can't exactly hack you

-Danube-
05-09-2010, 08:55 PM
I thought it was to do with Jake too, i thought people were getting together to hack him or something.

And no, i don't think it's possible for you to be 'Hacked' if someone has no info on you. Unless someone gets onto housekeeping, they can do all sorts on there, but thats probs nearly impossible now and if anyone did get on it'd be all the big popular rich people who would get targetted.

immense
05-09-2010, 09:15 PM
love how we all thought same thing. i was relieved when i found out it wasnt what we all thought LOL

Sharon
05-09-2010, 09:25 PM
OMG WQGUERTJEWQ I THOUGHT YOU WERE HACKING JAKE OMG QEWDGBRTFSDALKFGVJSHFGJ REALLY?!

Probably trying to scare you.. I nearly believed it once

AJITGIDSHFC Are we all getting together to get Jake.... BHFVIDREDFJK
ASIRJEOSDIJFIDK

Samantha
06-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Yet again haven't really looked at replies.

But, I thought this person couldn't hack me. I was scared he would hack my laptop. He asked for furni on Habbo. Laggings told me this person couldn't hack me so I just blocked him and got on with my life. The next week on Christmas Day, I got hacked. And It was by him who Laggings said wouldn't hack me. (not naming and shaming, laggings helped me). Anyway, I got most furni back. And this person knew nothing about me. Only had me on msn, didn't know my post code, secret answer, date of birth or anything. I got the accounts back. But still you never know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!