View Full Version : Camp Rock 2!

DJ-Dead
07-09-2010, 04:10 AM
What did you guys think of it? If you watched it i watch the first one and i needed to see this one:rolleyes:
these movies are kinda my dirty little secert i love watching them haha, honestly i thought this one was great it was the perfect sequel to the frist one. Appertly it had 8 million viewers on the opening night which was the most watched tv movie of 2010 and if it would have been in theaters it would have made 63 million dollars the first day. After that im hoping and really expecting a 3rd and final movie like HSM in theaters what you guys think? Tell me :)

Misawa
07-09-2010, 09:33 AM
They're awful but they have their audience. Whoever projected it to take $63 million on opening day because it had 8 millions viewers who saw it for free at home is incredibly silly - the figure of those seeing it in cinemas (if it was in them) would be way, way off.

dbgtz
07-09-2010, 09:53 AM
I imagine if this does well CR3 would go to cinemas
anyway I can't stand the acting in these, really bad like most disney things. I find it even worse when the bad person in the first one goes nice at the end, then theyre suddenly bad again in the next one? Its completely screwing you over. And you would of thought they could be more original then "camp star". Bad writing too.
In the end, its just going to be "I love you" "why wont you talk to me" "i love you again" pretty much.

wixard
07-09-2010, 10:31 AM
i watched half of it online then it cut off
it was so boring, that blonde girl is still a ***** and demi is still ugly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!