PDA

View Full Version : new hxhd

Josh
07-09-2010, 12:19 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/nn9urq.png

Why did MattG make it even uglier? If you are making a new room, don't just remove vital parts to the room. ;l :S and if u making a new hxhd with that furni, make it in same room and temporarily close the old one

immense
07-09-2010, 12:21 PM
sickened lol na im sure he has a good reason

Yupt
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
thought i was being circled at first..

but ye, wouldn't it be better if it were just to close temp whilst it's re-designed. that way we don't all have to move rooms again

Storking
07-09-2010, 12:39 PM
I don't understand???? is this about the hxhd changing from jins design or has it been updated...... can't see anything new

Josh
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't understand???? is this about the hxhd changing from jins design or has it been updated...... can't see anything new

no. they just remove random pieces of furni. habbox heldpesk is like public image of habbox and a uncompleted room looks **** to new users therefore they won't want to join

immense
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM
yeah but it's better than it being closed

xxMATTGxx
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
I rather not close the room while the other one is being made to be honest. The new layout isn't going to be in that room and certain parts of furni was needed, I'm sorry but it's small parts of furni that have been removed and the current layout you are in will be probably gone and closed within the next few days either way.

Josh
07-09-2010, 12:53 PM
You could have at least tried to make it look a little presentable. Unstacking a green bird bath, putting the oil lamp near door, covering moodlight AT LEAST.

xxMATTGxx
07-09-2010, 12:54 PM
You could have at least tried to make it look a little presentable. Unstacking a green bird bath, putting the oil lamp near door, covering moodlight AT LEAST.

What's the point if that room is closing like today/tomorrow/next day? I really don't see the problem. If it was a long term thing, then I would see the problem but it's going to be like for a very short period of time. It's better then closing the room and waiting a few days for the new one to open!

immense
07-09-2010, 12:54 PM
it doesn't look awful though, main parts of the room are still there. it would be a worse image if it was closed.

xxMATTGxx
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM
it doesn't look awful though, main parts of the room are still there. it would be a worse image if it was closed.

Exactly, If I came in and picked up half the furni such as the floor then I would see the issue but it's not exactly like that. :P

iRaaave.
07-09-2010, 12:57 PM
No its fine as it is :)

Josh
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
actually that gives me an idea. but it is too evil for this thread. I guess if the autumn theme is close i guess it'll have to stay. (despite 1 minute changes)

xxMATTGxx
07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
actually that gives me an idea. but it is too evil for this thread. I guess if the autumn theme is close i guess it'll have to stay. (despite 1 minute changes)

and what idea would that be?

Storking
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM

agreed lol im sure users wont mind seeing the room a little bit untidy as long as a new one is being made :)

Josh
07-09-2010, 01:06 PM
agreed lol im sure users wont mind seeing the room a little bit untidy as long as a new one is being made :)

New users wouldn't know that. They'd come to the Helpdesk and they'll see soem unfinished room. So then they think "Habbox is poor" and then you get staff advertising comps, they may think Habbox can't pay up etc!
'
anyway, a few temp fixes make it look more presentable

http://i55.tinypic.com/13yl0dy.png

xxMATTGxx
07-09-2010, 01:07 PM
New users wouldn't know that. They'd come to the Helpdesk and they'll see soem unfinished room. So then they think "Habbox is poor" and then you get staff advertising comps, they may think Habbox can't pay up etc!
'
anyway, a few temp fixes make it look more presentable

http://i55.tinypic.com/13yl0dy.png

I hardly doubt they will come in the room and think "Habbox can't pay up" but are you happy now? Lol.

Josh
07-09-2010, 01:08 PM
I hardly doubt they will come in the room and think "Habbox can't pay up" but are you happy now? Lol.

well you never know can you?

oi i gave u something free be nice

HotelUser
07-09-2010, 07:52 PM

He moved several items because we needed them to design the new layout. We haven't opened it yet because of this disconnecting business as well as us waiting on several final changes prior to it all being finished.

There is such thing as complaining for the sake of complaining Josh.

Calvin
07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Yeah because a few pieces of furniture missing is a big deal. No but honestly, it's nothing wrong with it. You would moan if it was closed as the others said so you should be glad.

Inseriousity.
07-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I hope you're not going to change location every time we change the layout :(
Although yes, I don't think this is a big problem. I will just have to deal with no coke for a while!

HotelUser
07-09-2010, 08:18 PM
I hope you're not going to change location every time we change the layout :(
Although yes, I don't think this is a big problem. I will just have to deal with no coke for a while!

I share your pain here. The Jin to Matt switch was unpreventable. We switched from a large to small room to fix lag, though and I promise we wont switch to any large rooms again in the future :P

Tintinnabulate
08-09-2010, 02:25 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/nn9urq.png

Why did MattG make it even uglier? If you are making a new room, don't just remove vital parts to the room. ;l :S and if u making a new hxhd with that furni, make it in same room and temporarily close the old one

Stop moaning about such little things. I don't see a problem with the room :S Wow you can see a bit of the mood light :S So what?
And as to new users thinking habbox is poor - what a silly comment. Theres no supers / thrones in the room, so i guess everyone (or at least new Habbos) must think Habbox is poor :rolleyes:
I would rather they take a few furni out for a few days and make the new room better.

Alex3213
08-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Stop moaning about such little things. I don't see a problem with the room :S Wow you can see a bit of the mood light :S So what?
And as to new users thinking habbox is poor - what a silly comment. Theres no supers / thrones in the room, so i guess everyone (or at least new Habbos) must think Habbox is poor :rolleyes:
I would rather they take a few furni out for a few days and make the new room better.

I like that comment, have some rep.

It's minor things. It's not going to effect you, it won't effect the community. A thread did not have to be made on what, 4 changes? So what?! It doesn't matter.

AgnesIO
08-09-2010, 04:48 PM
I think this thread is extremely harsh, considering it is only temporary?

Anyone would think HxHD was made out of stools now or something?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!