PDA

View Full Version : Group Applications

Alex3213
07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey,

First of all, no I am not interested in applying- I'm sure lots of people were in hope that I wanted to apply ;) :P. Haha, just kidding.

Right I've put this in here because I don't think much discussion can be held in the thread, so I think it'll be easier just for the HabboxLive Management to reply here. Anyway, I think at the top of the Job applications there should be more information about groups, why some aren't open etc. I think you explained it perfectly in the Habbox Forum announcment and I see no reason why that can't be the same on the site. "Group, what are groups? Why aren't Group 1 and 2 applications open?" will be such a common question which actually doesn't need to be answered if there's just a bit about it at the top of the page.

Many thanks, going off now :)

Lindsey
08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
iyaaaa Alexxx babess ;
Alright ill forward the thread to jess ; pronto , :)

,Jess,
08-09-2010, 07:42 PM
I will add that actually, bit wary about editing that page seeing as last time I did I completely broke it lalala. But yeah will probably do that to save endless questions and people just applying for any group :P

Alex3213
08-09-2010, 07:43 PM
I will add that actually, bit wary about editing that page seeing as last time I did I completely broke it lalala. But yeah will probably do that to save endless questions and people just applying for any group :P

LOL okay brilliant thank you both :D. I know that it was annoying for some people when the Hotels merged and there was "International", as we were now a Habbo.com fansite so I like the way you have changed the system! +rep to both for different reasons obviously. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!