PDA

View Full Version : BobbaNetwork - Everything Under One Site.

Snex
07-09-2010, 11:56 PM
http://www.bobbanetwork.net/bnsig.png (http://www.bobbanetwork.net/bnsig.png)

Welcome to the new BobbaNetwork.

BobbaNetwork is a brand new site which will give you everything you want under many different sub-sites/domains. It's a new idea which has never been done so may work very well or fail completly. Hopefully the former.

Anyway, there will be 3 main sub-sites at release.

BobbaTunes.com - Bringing you all the latest tunes for you to enjoy.
BobbaChat.com - Habbo's newest forum for you to chat with your friends.
BobbaArchive - A massive archive which has many things for you to use.

Well now you maybe thinking what's the BobbaNetwork. This will be a user system which connects all the sites together and gives you many things to do such as earning achievements, gaining credits to be used on the site and connect you together through the whole BobbaNetwork.

We also have many job places open which can be found at www.bobbanetwork.net/app.php. Please check this page out for more information however there are a full selection of places open :)

Enjoy Joss
BobbaNetwork Owner

www.bobbanetwork.net (http://www.bobbanetwork.net/)

Thread closed by Recursion (Forum Moderator): Excessive off topic/pointless posting and posts that may lead to arguments.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Definitely going to be there this time! We can definitely expect a unique and exciting project from you, because your designs are always designs that haven't been seen before tbh! What happened with your other site Joss? But yeah, I vouch this site will succeed.

Snex
08-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Thank You,

ditched it as the owner was a complete **** basically and rejected to do anything so I decided to buy my own domain and do my own site.

GoldenMerc
08-09-2010, 01:02 PM
New site - lasts 5 mins, then you close it and make another new site.
Not going to register

Snex
08-09-2010, 01:14 PM
New site - lasts 5 mins, then you close it and make another new site.
Not going to register
You wern't welcome to register anyway.

Excellent2
08-09-2010, 01:15 PM
What is the point of having 3 different URL's for 3 different things, then having another to connect them together? That is a total waste of money.

Another thing, if that is the scheme of your actual layout, I dislike it.

One more major thing.. I discovered this on your applications page;

If you would like to apply for one of the management places, please contact me at [email protected] (MSN or Email), you must be experienced to gain one of these places and we will talk from there. If I havn't heard of you, you wont get the place so don't bother attempting if your not experienced.

So what your saying is.. if someone comes in who hasn't been heard of, they won't get the place? Clubhabbo much.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 01:15 PM
What is the point of having 3 different URL's for 3 different things, then having another to connect them together? That is a total waste of money.

So what your saying is.. if someone comes in who hasn't been heard of, they won't get the place? Clubhabbo much.

Hypocritical, since Habbox has 3 domains amirite?

And that other 'major' thing pritty much makes sense. Anybody can apply and just say they've had experience elsewhere when they've not lol. Believe it or not, known faces boost population. A fansite needs population to work.

Excellent2
08-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Hypocritical, since Habbox has 3 domains amirite?Habbox.com doesn't connect everything together like a Network does it? Sure, Habbox has the radio and links to the forum.. but that is it.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Habbox.com doesn't connect everything together like a Network does it? Sure, Habbox has the radio and links to the forum.. but that is it.

It's still all linked into the one networking project.

Excellent2
08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
It's still all linked into the one networking project.Okay clearly you don't understand my point, I'll explain it for you.

This is a new fansite, with little or no user-base at this moment in time. Snex has purchased 4 domains for 4 different things. I will expect that only the Forum and main site will be visited. What does this mean!? It means 2 domains won't be used as much.

/Businesssense

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Okay clearly you don't understand my point, I'll explain it for you.

This is a new fansite, with little or no user-base at this moment in time. Snex has purchased 4 domains for 4 different things. I will expect that only the Forum and main site will be visited. What does this mean!? It means 2 domains won't be used as much.

/Businesssense

He spent money on something that might not be used, I doubt he's going to care much. I'm sure the main site, forum and radio sites will all be visited and archives are there (not to be visited constantly) but when somebody needs them.

Excellent2
08-09-2010, 01:42 PM
He spent money on something that might not be used, I doubt he's going to care much. I'm sure the main site, forum and radio sites will all be visited and archives are there (not to be visited constantly) but when somebody needs them.So instead of moving traffic away from the main site, why doesn't he incoperate it all into 2 domains.. a forum and a main site.

Habbox doesn't need to worry about traffic on HxL because it makes a lot of money from the main site and forum to pay for everything.

Snex
08-09-2010, 01:56 PM

Okay clearly you don't understand my point, I'll explain it for you.

/Businesssense

The forum/main site is joined together under one user system. The forum isn't seperate like most other fansites where they both require a seperate login. The domains are only there to access each part of the site seperatly in terms of making money I don't really care as I'm not making the project as an ambition to make money tbh.

On the experience bit, that's only for management as I don't want any useless/untrustworthy user who has a management place on the site, other places do not fall under that.

GoldenMerc
08-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeh but we all know snex this wont last a week.

Excellent2
08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeh but we all know snex this wont last a week. Well lets be optimistic, at least we know there will definitely be a site that could work, unlike most of the wannabe's on here.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 05:00 PM
I think if Joss sticks at it, advertises properly and doesn't get bored then he's got a pretty good chance. All of his productions are unique and you won't see something that looks like every other site.

AgnesIO
08-09-2010, 05:45 PM
You wern't welcome to register anyway.

From that post; I am out.

Matthew
08-09-2010, 05:51 PM
wont be signing up after what happened last time (im talking about the mods here)

it looked good for the first few days, but then you had more staff than active users...
at times there werent even any staff online at all...
fail much.

gl anyway, hopefully this site will last longer than a month.

Snex
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM
From that post; I am out.

Your not James Khan, nor never will be don't act like him. It's not amusing.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Sarah (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards/about other users, thanks.

rnix
08-09-2010, 06:25 PM
The difference with habbox having different domains, is that it's a much bigger site than this 5 minute thing.

Snex
08-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Pity it's going to be around longer than 5 minutes. It's a website not a thing.

rnix
08-09-2010, 06:29 PM
You have completely turned my point around.
The 5 minute thing was referring to how long you've been around compared to habbox.

Matthew
08-09-2010, 06:51 PM
no... i obviously didnt get fired for that reason because as i got fired i was replaced by 2 other mods...

i wasnt given a reason for being fired at all, and if youre gonna treat your staff like that then youre gonna fail, simple as.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 06:55 PM
You don't like the site, get lost lol. You've stated your opinions, they're not needed anymore.

Edited by Recursion (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members. Thanks.

Matthew
08-09-2010, 06:56 PM
You don't like the site, get lost lol. You've stated your opinions, they're not needed anymore.
how are they not needed?
if hes arguing back then surely we have the right to do the same?

this is a forum where we are allowed to discuss things in depth, you cant just say that our opinions arent needed just because theyre negative.
we are allowed to post more than once in a thread...

youve stated your opinion; why are you back posting in this thread??

Possibly the most ridiculous post ive seen all week.

AgnesIO
08-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Your not James Khan, nor never will be don't act like him. It's not amusing.

@eSocks you got fired for that reason?... Don't need to cry now.

I wasn't actually intending to be James Khan.

Would you prefer me to say 'From that post; I do not wish to visit your website.' - or does that sound like someone too?

Now don't be so rude.

HotelUser
08-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I love the name, and the graphics surrounding this site, however I wont be signing up simply because the attitudes expressed by the owner within this threads are shockingly horrible.

I do wish you the best of luck though :)

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 07:08 PM
I love the name, and the graphics surrounding this site, however I wont be signing up simply because the attitudes expressed by the owner within this threads are shockingly horrible.

I do wish you the best of luck though :)

Who are you referring too?

HotelUser
08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Who are you referring too?

Perhaps I'm assuming wrongly here although I guessed Snex was the fansite owner as he posted the thread. If I'm wrong then my apologies, and good luck anyway!

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Perhaps I'm assuming wrongly here although I guessed Snex was the fansite owner as he posted the thread. If I'm wrong then my apologies, and good luck anyway!

He's only argued back on his part of the site. You should give it a try though, would be nice.

HotelUser
08-09-2010, 07:22 PM
He's only argued back on his part of the site. You should give it a try though, would be nice.

Yes, and I suppose that is human nature to do so, although even if he didn't instigate the situation I'm still weary on looking upto him in a leaderly way and as a person whom I'd expect to capably manage the fansite because as opposed to posting friendly defusing comments directed towards naysayers here he's chosen to join ranks with them and lower himself to their standards of professionalism within his posts. It's one thing for an observer to criticize and insult the works of others, but it's another thing if the guy pitching the site chooses to do so. I would expect him to uphold a standard of maturity and professionalism in which he wishes us to view his fansite.

Blob
08-09-2010, 07:39 PM
The difference with habbox having different domains, is that it's a much bigger site than this 5 minute thing.

Habbox.com doesn't connect everything together like a Network does it? Sure, Habbox has the radio and links to the forum.. but that is it.

Who said Habbox won't be connected together in the future? ;)

Anyway, good luck with it :)

AgnesIO
08-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Who said Habbox won't be connected together in the future? ;)

Anyway, good luck with it :)

God, please no.

Just no.

bobbyy
08-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes, and I suppose that is human nature to do so, although even if he didn't instigate the situation I'm still weary on looking upto him in a leaderly way and as a person whom I'd expect to capably manage the fansite because as opposed to posting friendly defusing comments directed towards naysayers here he's chosen to join ranks with them and lower himself to their standards of professionalism within his posts. It's one thing for an observer to criticize and insult the works of others, but it's another thing if the guy pitching the site chooses to do so. I would expect him to uphold a standard of maturity and professionalism in which he wishes us to view his fansite.

I would comment but your words confused me :(!!!

Recursion
08-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Guys I feel you lot have become way off topic and are generally causing a nuisance to each other in this thread so I'm going to close it. Feel free to recreate it if you wish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!