PDA

View Full Version : Remove Entertainment News Forum

Calvin
08-09-2010, 09:59 PM
I personally think the Entertainment tabloids forum in the Current Affairs is pretty pointless, you should be allowed to discuss it in Current Affairs therefore theres no need for it, you're talking about cutting down on forums so that could be one less one.

Alkaz
08-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeh I agree. Also, considering most of the tabloid ''news'' recently has all been affairs happening at current it would make sense :P

kk.
08-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Disagree. I think the tabloid press should be kept away from real news. Theres a massive difference between what the likes of the sun and star report, compared to the times and telegraph. You dont really see anything about politics, or global news, you just have stupid stories about people who mean very little lol

Nixt
08-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Disagree. I think the tabloid press should be kept away from real news. Theres a massive difference between what the likes of the sun and star report, compared to the times and telegraph. You dont really see anything about politics, or global news, you just have stupid stories about people who mean very little lol

This, I think. When we say we like cutting down forums we are predominantly referring to forums on the index that make it large and imposing for newer members. Personally I feel separating news with substance from tabloid crap such as Wayne Rooney's affair is a wise decision as much of that does not interest me in the slightest, and I know this applies to others. Providing the forums are moderated correctly - which I believe they are - then they both serve a practical purpose that I see little reason in changing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!