PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Mini Alt - Bedroom

RandomManJay
09-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Well I decided to remake my bedroom alt to keep the same wooden style and because I didn't like the original in comparison to the office. The original was never released on HxF by the way.

Tell me what you think:

Some of the stuff was taken from the office and alted to match the colour scheme.

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/Sarcastix_Archive/Mini%20Alts/MiniBedroom.png

Kyle
09-09-2010, 05:03 PM
I quite like it aside from the screen and jedi poster. Look far too skewed. You could have got away with just putting your jedi guy on the poster without skewing him at all as he's already facing the right away and stuff. Not sure about the carpet (?) the black outline ruins it.

RandomManJay
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
The last time I made a poster without skewing it, I was slated like you wouldn't believe :P. As for the TV, I was trying to think of what to put on it and since I was watching Star Trek, I though WTH!! And it's sort of a rug over the grey/white floor, and I quite liked it, it makes the room look more complete anyways :).

I quite like it aside from the screen and jedi poster. Look far too skewed. You could have got away with just putting your jedi guy on the poster without skewing him at all as he's already facing the right away and stuff. Not sure about the carpet (?) the black outline ruins it.

j0rd
09-09-2010, 05:54 PM
I love it
Love the tv, laptop and poster

dbgtz
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
you should add depth to the rug, I think thats the problem.
it seems a little cramped too

i could comment more but im really tired, soz.

Jaxt
10-09-2010, 01:40 PM
I always love seeing alterations from you iSarcastix, the room is great but the bed's sides look a bit stuffy and cramped. The television stand seems like the bottom right of it is cut off aswell. Other then that, thumbs up! +Rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!