PDA

View Full Version : Salad Dressing

BingoBenny
10-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Design your team’s Top of the Food Chain getup!
In a final call to battle, this Top of the Food Chain competition could leave your team past its use-by date.
Put in a last-ditch effort for scoreboard success before the judges begin awarding points early next week.
Design a uniform that represents your team! What colors would you wear? Would you have any trademark accessories? Think outside the box in this comp Habbos and you could very well lead your team to victory!
How To Enter:
- Go to one of your rooms, click on yourself and select ‘Change Looks’ in the menu.
- Create your teams’ uniform.
- Select ‘Save changes’.
- Take a screenshot of your Habbo wearing the uniform in your Infobox (the little gray box that appears in the bottom right of your screen).
- Attach your screenshot to an email and send it to [email protected]
- Please put “Salad Dressing” in the subject line.
- Don’t forget to include your Habbo name and the Top of the Food Chain team you’ve registered with!
Prizes: six Habbos from each team will score a month of VIP membership plus a Kitchen Furni Pack! Puffin, SmoothCriminal and Fozzie will then each select their favourite entry and these three Habbos will also win five points for their team!
Entries close Sunday September 12, 9am EST (that is 9pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 6am in Los Angeles and 2pm in London!) Good luck Habbos!
- Hotel Staff

The easiest competition I've seen in a long time! :P

Storking
10-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Yep pretty easy! lot's of people are gonna enter now though

unique outfits hmm

Andii
10-09-2010, 01:39 PM
lol finally an easy one lol . . no room building . . most likly there will be alot of people using the same design.

karter
10-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Haha , easy But hardly we have the chance to win

Super0095
10-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Hmm, Whats The Catch In This...

Nikki
10-09-2010, 03:13 PM
If you want to win, I guess it would have to be pretty original. Might enter depends if i can be bothered lol.

j0rd
10-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Ive entered, probably wont win tho

marine
10-09-2010, 03:53 PM
I've entered;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!