PDA

View Full Version : unfilter ****

Meanies
10-09-2010, 04:14 PM
yeh unfilter kno.b please
i see why its filtered cus people will call people that name, but most people say it without the k for that so not even like insulting
like can you even say door****?

scott
10-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah I never understood why it was filtered, it always has been but *** wasn't filtered. I think having only just *** filtered was fine. If i remember correctly everybody kicked off in a feedback thread when it was unfiltered though :) I hardly think saying 'You're such a door ****!!!!!!1' is very insulting :P

Jamesy
10-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Whichever version of that is unfiltered there are complaints about the differences between them so a blanket filter of both was put in place.

Ajthedragon
10-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I also dislike t ard being filtered. Most people use it as a joke. :(

immense
10-09-2010, 04:44 PM
nah i agree with it being filtered

it is used to insult more than door**** or **** of butter as the announcement said (lmao)

Tintinnabulate
10-09-2010, 05:47 PM
You are allowed to say door k'*** and you won't be warned. Thats what was agreed last time someone asked for this to be unfiltered.

FlyingJesus
10-09-2010, 05:54 PM
lol change in forum mangement and the filter requests come out.

Martin
10-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I don't really see much of an issue with this word being filtered. I agree with Jake that it's not exactly the most commonly used word anyway, since we don't see it brought up in threads too often. It's not like we have the 'door **** lovers annonymous' club on the forum or anything.

It is (and was) mostly used as an insult, since it's very similar to it's three letter alternative (without the k) which is used in a way to unsult and directly attack other members, which we will obviously not permit.

In my view it's fine for both to stay filtered. I'm sure people will know when you mean "door ****" anyway, since there's not many other alterntives it could be.

bobbyy
10-09-2010, 06:00 PM
what a ****

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!