PDA

View Full Version : Are you a gamer?

BingoBenny
10-09-2010, 05:29 PM
The Golden Joystick Awards comes to Habbo... Vote for your favorite games!
Great news for all of our gaming enthusiasts – we’ve teamed up with The Golden Joystick Awards and Future Publishing to bring you your very own Habbo voting page!

Don’t know what The Golden Joystick Awards is? Tut tut where have you been the last 28 years? The Golden Joysticks is the place to vote for your favorite games of the year, from music games to role playing games. Also check out the games to look out for next year.
Do you like playing computer games? Have you played any cool games this year? We want to know and every vote counts so get your voice heard and get involved with the debate as well as casting your vote for your favourite game of the year!
Habbo are going to host some special gaming industry insider webchats – we’ll keep you posted on that but in the meantime visit the Golden Joystick group page and cast your vote.
Interesting Fact: In 2009 these awards attracted over 1.25m votes and was named the “World’s Most Popular Videogames Awards” by Guinness World Records.
Join the Golden Joystick Awards Group Page now to place your vote!
- Hotel Staff

Seems cool, what do you guys think?

Wonderful
10-09-2010, 06:02 PM
perfect thing to reintroduce bb with.

dbgtz
10-09-2010, 06:12 PM
hmm pretty cool
might get me interested :P

Andii
10-09-2010, 06:39 PM
i think its pure deadly lol :) :) it would be pure deadly to get any1

Storking
10-09-2010, 08:29 PM
hm looks alright.. I wonder if that trophy is actually gonna be a furni

BingoBenny
10-09-2010, 09:48 PM
perfect thing to reintroduce bb with.

I agree! They have done quite a few video game polls over the past month or so, haven't they?

j0rd
10-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I done them all
Wonder if you can win them trophys

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!