PDA

View Full Version : Old school habbo user =)

DynamoXtreme
10-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Heyyy

A lil about myself, i used to play habbo about 5-7 years ago. I loved it! I used to be on it all the time, had alot of rares/furni. My habbo name was DJ-United. I was also a Assistant head DJ at habtips.com. Habtips closed down, but back when I was there we was an official fansite for US habbo, not sure about the UK. So I used to play habbo/DJ when I was 11-13.

Sooo, now im 18 years old... getting old right? haha... how time flys... I go college, have partime job, have an amazing gf etc... but when im at home.. im sooo bored! So was thinking maybe I could come back to habbo, and maybe DJ again on a site. BUT I have one thing stopping me.... am I too old for this now? What do you think? How old are most users on habbo these days? Also... whats the big changes of habbo since I last played 5-7 years ago ahaha

Matthew
10-09-2010, 06:38 PM
welcome to the forum :)

obviously habbo has merged now, so thats a major difference (all english speaking hotels are now one)

i dont think 18 is too old to dj, i much prefer older djs

maybe too old to play habbo, but its all up to you, after all, youre still a teen and habbo is aimed at teens :)

sammy
10-09-2010, 06:46 PM
welcome back!! :)

i think it'd be great if you could apply at hxl whenever apps open for your timezone. you sound like you have a good amount of experience, i certainly don't think 18 is too old! good luck if you do choose to apply ;).

stick around woo! :D

Circadia
10-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey, Well i know quite a few people in there older teens and they still play habbo so i guess your not to old!
+ Welcome to HabboxForum Explore and have fun !! :B

DynamoXtreme
10-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, im from the UK by the waaay. Also.. is there any way to get rid of the image veritifcation evertime i write a reply or make a thread.. its annoying :) haha...

Deak
10-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, im from the UK by the waaay. Also.. is there any way to get rid of the image veritifcation evertime i write a reply or make a thread.. its annoying :) haha...

Hey welcome to the forum :)

In reply to your question that will not appear once you have had 5 posts :)

AgnesIO
10-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Welcome back :)

Habbo users seem to be getting much younger since you played. DJ's are normally better when they are older though.

j0rd
10-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Welcome
Im glad some old users are coming back :)

Thom96
10-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome to habbox forum , yep BIG change to the hotel's merge (It is so crap)
And i don't think 18 is to old !! , That's quite young (I think >_> ) :D

DynamoXtreme
10-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the welcoming guys :)

Thomas
11-09-2010, 06:28 AM
well come back!

luce
11-09-2010, 08:20 AM
hey welcome to the forum man.

redtom
11-09-2010, 03:23 PM
IMO people who play habbo now seem to be younger than people who played 5 years ago, and the quality of most DJs now is pretty poor compared to say 2006.

Narnat,
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forum. LOL you make me laugh 18 Isn't too old I know a few people on habbo who are in their 20's may seem a bit wrong but its something they enjoy! I think you should also apply for hxl! ;D good luck if you do. update us on what your doing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!