PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas for PC

Calvin
12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
My friends have been talking about playing it with SA-MP (San Anreas Multiplayer). I finally found a USB controller to connect it to play it and it's working fine but just wondering, theres cheats for it but they are letters so I have to enter them with the keyboard but is there some way I can do it with the controller?

Josh
12-09-2010, 06:35 AM
You can't play SA-MP and use the cheats with the letters. However, there are other programs you can use to use the cheats (s0beit). Also, I don't think the controller would have those letter cheats.

Calvin
12-09-2010, 06:49 AM
You can't play SA-MP and use the cheats with the letters. However, there are other programs you can use to use the cheats (s0beit). Also, I don't think the controller would have those letter cheats.Ah alright, thanks anyway. :)

[Chris]
12-09-2010, 03:01 PM
SA-MP can be good fun tbh. But why a controller? Keyboard + mouse is SO much better

dbgtz
12-09-2010, 06:01 PM
;6734988']Keyboard + mouse is SO much better
thats youre opinion, i think it sucks. Yes I have used it before and recently too.

[Chris]
13-09-2010, 01:28 PM
thats youre opinion, i think it sucks. Yes I have used it before and recently too.

Well yeah, that IS my opinion, but its also a lot of other peoples aswel.

Keyboards have a LOT more buttons, more binds/macros
and mice offer more flexibility than a controller - changable weights, Higher range of sensitivity.

A controllers the same thing ALL the time really.

Nalfar
13-09-2010, 03:08 PM
SAMP was fun when GTA FRP was around, but now... I don't care. MTA SA took FOREVER to come out, still don't know if it is or not yet, cba checking either 'cos I have better things to do.

Anyway, can't use cheats in multiplayer. You play PC you game PC. Get using keyboard.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!