PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Monthly Graphics Comp - Entry:)

,elaboratedolls
12-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Thought I might as well share my entry.
Objective was to make a outfit for Myke for a party, I decided to make Myke a casual outfit for a house party.
Image below is my entry:D Kind of a fail I know, but I was in my conservantry in the middle of the day... :/
http://i55.tinypic.com/15xa6x3.png
Thoughts? Rate /10 .

Dean
12-09-2010, 04:17 PM
It doesn't look too bad actually! I like how the shoulders on the shirt (or is it one of those baseball things?) look quite nicely done. The colour isn't bad either. You may have wanted to make the 14 more central too.

One thing though is that the trousers are a bit uneven at the top and could do with some shading. Maybe you should make the feet less flat? :P Although Myke could be a penguin for all we know.

But it's not bad! 5/10

Narnat,
12-09-2010, 09:07 PM
I have to agree with dean about the 14 and the shading. Pretty good effort! +Rep

6/10

,elaboratedolls
13-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I was actually thinking of Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls, when they go to the party. Ya know?
Yeah I know that shading is awful, but yeah, it was made in the middle of the day so yeah... -.-'
Anyway, +rep to comments:D

---------- Post added 13-09-2010 at 06:35 PM ----------

It doesn't look too bad actually! I like how the shoulders on the shirt (or is it one of those baseball things?) look quite nicely done. The colour isn't bad either. You may have wanted to make the 14 more central too.

One thing though is that the trousers are a bit uneven at the top and could do with some shading. Maybe you should make the feet less flat? :P Although Myke could be a penguin for all we know.

But it's not bad! 5/10

Yeah, the shoulders were supposed to be like American football shoulder pad things...
The 14 looked central on paint :/ wonder why it went to the side all of a sudden.
I was tryna make the trousers look like the skinny jeans from Habbo, but they didn't really work...:L
Yeah, Penguin party(Y)
rep returned,
P.S: To be honest, this is my first graphic. I've done re-colours before, but yeah, first graphic(Y) So it fails EPICALLY.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!