PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My first Alt + Compo Entry

GamingManiac
14-09-2010, 06:44 AM
right, i joined yesterday, seen the competition and though it looked like fun, so i decided to make this..http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/icedz_17/Stormtrooperhabbo.jpg

i think it looks good, i know it isnt the best, but i think its original for the competition. Constructive criticism please :)

JerseySafety
14-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Haha it looks like a storm trooper off star wars, very nice :D

+rep

GamingManiac
14-09-2010, 07:58 AM
yep it is :P, thanks for rep!

Con
14-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Do you have WIPs? :)

GamingManiac
14-09-2010, 05:17 PM
if WIP's means work in progress then none at the moment

Con
14-09-2010, 06:06 PM
At the moment?
You gain WIPs in the process of making the alt :p
I was just wondering because your a new user and it looks very much like an alt I have seen before on this forum/habbo :)
It is very nice if it is yours :)

dbgtz
14-09-2010, 08:26 PM
you save as jpeg
nuff said
save as png in future
when you save future alts as png i will comment further on them.

RandomManJay
14-09-2010, 08:36 PM
The detailing on the armor could be a little more defined (by making the lines darker), and the shape could be reworked to make it look more like bulky armor thats encased around. Also have them on a diagonal pose so it looks more 3-dimensional. The shape of the helmet could be better and the cirlce at its top should a different colour I think. Also give him a weapon :P. It's nice though.

GamingManiac
14-09-2010, 08:49 PM
The detailing on the armor could be a little more defined (by making the lines darker), and the shape could be reworked to make it look more like bulky armor thats encased around. Also have them on a diagonal pose so it looks more 3-dimensional. The shape of the helmet could be better and the cirlce at its top should a different colour I think. Also give him a weapon :P. It's nice though.

This is what i want, so i know how to improve :) thanks

rnix
14-09-2010, 11:47 PM
At the moment?
You gain WIPs in the process of making the alt :p
I was just wondering because your a new user and it looks very much like an alt I have seen before on this forum/habbo :)
It is very nice if it is yours :)

Thread owner ^^^^^^^

What i was going to say in a nutshell

GamingManiac
15-09-2010, 06:29 AM
the design was made my me, i saved a few time in the progress of making, so if you want some proof i can supply it

rnix
15-09-2010, 10:52 AM
A few posts before you said you had no WIPs.
Please post them in this thread please ^.^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!