PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Adventure out today

Chris
15-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Sonic Advenrure was relleased on xbla today for 800 ms points. Not sure if its out on ps3 or not.

Played the trial game and decided it's not worth 8 quid.

Anyone else going to buy it or are you gonna stick to your dreamcast or gamecube version? :p

PaulMacC
15-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Sonic Adventure is the best 3D Sonic. It is well worth £8. Do you mean the port is bad or do you just have a bad taste in games :P

Chris
15-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Noo, it's a great game, I just dont really see any advantage of playing it on the xbox when you can get it on the pc or gamecube for like 4 quid.

GommeInc
15-09-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm with you on this - I'm going to stick with my Gamecube copy (not that I have an Xbox, but the thought is still there). It's definitely one of the best Sonic games. The Egg Cruiser is awesome :P

Fez
15-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Sonic Adventure is the best 3D Sonic. It is well worth £8. Do you mean the port is bad or do you just have a bad taste in games :P

Pretty much this.

Southe,
17-09-2010, 12:25 PM
prefer SA2 to SA. Also won't be buying one of my mates buy it i'll steal it off them. I have my DC and GC copys only thing is tropheys and home rewards but dosent seem worth £7, if this sells well and effects sa2 comming out then i may buy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E71YqXXQoUU

Thats good with any sonic game. Might not be the best game out there but the soundtracks are always awesome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!