PDA

View Full Version : Battle Bonzai: Second Tester!

smiffy70
15-09-2010, 03:12 PM
thats right, on habbos facebook group they hav announced there will be a second tester, will u get in? search battle banzai and keep ur eye out

BingoBenny
15-09-2010, 03:14 PM
|-) Was there any need to make a new thread? There are already two threads discussing Battle Banzai and we've already spoken about the second testing. :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

smiffy70
15-09-2010, 03:16 PM
SOZ CBA READING THE REST OF THREAD

crazed
15-09-2010, 03:16 PM
No room found w/ this name.

BingoBenny
15-09-2010, 03:17 PM
No room found w/ this name.

Just read the other thread. The staff member who made the room is called Riinuska$

crazed
15-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Just read the other thread. The staff member who made the room is called Riinuska$

Thankyou, I wouldn't have read it again. No point really. This way people will know there is a second chance to try it. In the other thread you're just lucky if you re-read it.

Cosmic
15-09-2010, 03:22 PM
|-) Was there any need to make a new thread? There are already two threads discussing Battle Banzai and we've already spoken about the second testing. :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

I don't see any problem with making a new thread, personally.

o/t: it's cool that they're letting more people test it. I think I was in bed when the first test happened :(

BingoBenny
15-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't see any problem with making a new thread, personally.

o/t: it's cool that they're letting more people test it. I think I was in bed when the first test happened :(

So if they test it 20 times, you're happy with a new thread each time? :s

Battle Banzai is very laggy though, if you have tested it.

smiffy70
15-09-2010, 03:26 PM
The staff member who made the room is called Riinuska$

so it is tht ruinska guy :L cool he was in the room a few mins ago

BingoBenny
15-09-2010, 03:30 PM
so it is tht ruinska guy :L cool he was in the room a few mins ago

You mean "that girl" and "she"?

scott
15-09-2010, 03:34 PM
So if they test it 20 times, you're happy with a new thread each time? :s

Battle Banzai is very laggy though, if you have tested it.

Well obviously if it comes to the case where there is 20 tests then of course threads would start being merged, but when the other thread is talking about a test yesterday and there is a new topic started in the old thread then there is no problem with creating a new thread for people to know, as I know people wouldn't read the old thread but if they seen this then they would know! :)

So it's going to be in the same room as yesterday as well then?

smiffy70
15-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Well obviously if it comes to the case where there is 20 tests then of course threads would start being merged, but when the other thread is talking about a test yesterday and there is a new topic started in the old thread then there is no problem with creating a new thread for people to know, as I know people wouldn't read the old thread but if they seen this then they would know! :)

So it's going to be in the same room as yesterday as well then?

pretty much yeah

.red-bleu.
15-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Am i to late for the second session?

Jordan
15-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Am i to late for the second session?
Yes you are,
and I love it how they don't think about people going to school, where ever they are in the world. :(

Pigperson
15-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Tbh, we don't know how many times Battle Banzai will be tested so you can't really say there is no point to this thread. It's useful for people who don't want to read news of a test that is probably a one off.

Now I know it could happen again, so what time does it roughly happen and how do you find out?

Will

PS. Annoyed that this Battle Banzai furni will cost like 10C+ and will cause so much lag and will just be so hard to organise in a room. And the glitches... well. I also hate so much how confusing and complicated it is. The colours of the squares look insignificant, having so many people ruins it, and those gates will just ruin it in a way too. I like it but naturally it will just have problems because it is a furni.

sulka
16-09-2010, 08:55 PM
The reason it's being tested is to get rid of the lag and balance out the game mechanics, so that the game will be more enjoyable to more players. Simple as that.

Wonderful
16-09-2010, 09:32 PM
The reason it's being tested is to get rid of the lag and balance out the game mechanics, so that the game will be more enjoyable to more players. Simple as that.

who asked anything about that? lol people were arguing about how many threads there were/would be.
on topic: I've heard rumours it releases tomorrow? but who knows?

BingoBenny
16-09-2010, 09:40 PM
who asked anything about that? lol people were arguing about how many threads there were/would be.
on topic: I've heard rumours it releases tomorrow? but who knows?

For some reason, I believe sulka is an actual Habbo staff member.

O/T: I thought it was around 22nd?

Wonderful
16-09-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't care if they're a staff member it's just the context they put it in made me think it was directed at someone in the thread.

o/t possibly, it's just what I've heard :x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!