PDA

View Full Version : Charged double for an item.

PaulMacC
15-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I bought a shirt a while ago, not realizing I had like £34 in my account and the shirt was £35 my PayPal account went negative £35. So someone gave me £50 through PayPal and my balance was £15. I transferred that money to my bank account and my bank account had like £65 in it, then suddenly the £35 for the t-shirt has been taken out of my bank when I've already paid it through PayPal. What do I do?

ben
15-09-2010, 03:40 PM
I bought a shirt a while ago, not realizing I had like £34 in my account and the shirt was £35 my PayPal account went negative £35. So someone gave me £50 through PayPal and my balance was £15. I transferred that money to my bank account and my bank account had like £65 in it, then suddenly the £35 for the t-shirt has been taken out of my bank when I've already paid it through PayPal. What do I do?

?????????

PaulMacC
15-09-2010, 03:44 PM
?????????
My PayPal and Bank accounts are linked. I had £35 in my bank account and the item was £34. The transaction is through PayPal and my debit card failed, PayPal paid the fees and my account went negative £35. Someone sent me £50 to PayPal making my account positive £15 again. My bank then thought that I had not paid for the item and charged me when I did put funks into my bank account.

Deak
15-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Tell them & if you have bank statemtents / paypal statements show them and im sure you will get your money back.

Josh
15-09-2010, 04:31 PM
I agree with Deak. However, dealing with Paypal is often/always a *****. Try do it on the bank side.

Huggies
15-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Call your bank, and request your money back. If you've already paid they can't do that.

Rapidshare
15-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Next time pay via debt card.

From what I understand is that you paid for an item and paypal paid for it however the bank was taking a long time to process the funds so you got a friend to help you out by making paypal funds into postive but the bank has now charged you..

Basically you got an extra 35 pounds going to your paypal.

Robbie
15-09-2010, 09:10 PM
under 18 paypal can just cancel your account anyway. but after like 7 days paypal refunded me auto when this has happened to me before or maybe my bank did idk but someone always does

PaulMacC
16-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah but loads of people are under 18 and they use PayPal. Plus I'm under my dads name technically ;)
So I should be re-funded within the next week?

Firehorse
16-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah but loads of people are under 18 and they use PayPal. Plus I'm under my dads name technically ;)
So I should be re-funded within the next week?

Well if you aren't you still have another month or so after that before it's too late to open a claim.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!